⌗ ˚₊۰ 007. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐎!!

˚₊۰ 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐎!!

━━ VERNADETTE GNAWED ON HER LIP ANXIOUSLY. she impatiently waited in bed for corbyns caller id to pop up on her phone. she was nervous, and it was obvious by the way she fidgeted with her fingers.

she gave herself every right to be nervous. it was after all the first time she'd be speaking to corbyn by herself, besides their short conversation over text. there would be no beverly, no zach, no thea, no anyone but them.

that scared vernadette because she wasn't the best with one on one conversations, she didn't speak to much, especially with her nerves all over the place.

when the familiar contact had popped up on her screen as her phone vibrated in her hands, her heart beat had sped up to a faster pace. 

vernadette took a deep breath in then let it out to calm her anxiety before she clicked the green round circle on her screen.

"hey collins!" corbyn immediately showed his happy and easy going personality, helping vernadette to slightly relax. 

"hey" her voice was small and soft, burying herself in her oversized hoodie after noticing how put together corbyn looked as he walked around his house before seating himself in what looked like a living room.

vernadette had barely even done her hair, she had it wrapped in a small messy bun, no make besides a small curl of the eyelashes. she wanted to stay comfy, so she lounged in a oversized navy hoodie with some short. she would definitely define herself as a mess.