⌗ ˚₊۰ 004. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘!!

˚₊۰𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘

━━ "AND TELL ME WHY I HAVE TO BE HERE AGAIN?" beverly elle mercedes asked, slouching down with a big huff on to the couch in vernadette mae collins apartment.

"bev, i've told you ten other time's already!" vernadette grumbled in frustration as she grabbed herself a cold bottle of water from her refrigerator. "if these people turn out fake, i don't want to be kidnapped alone"

beverly rolled her eyes at her friends over exaggeration, as she flipped through the multiple netflix shows on the t.v "and now for the real answer?"

the brown haired girl took in a deep breath of air before letting it out and saying her sentence in a quick and undistinguishable manner.

"zachmayormaynothaveforcedmeovertextmessegetoinviteyouover."

beverly narrowed her eyes as vernadette plopped herself down on the couch next to the blonde. "okay that was very hard to understand - but i somehow managed to understand" 

that sentence was something beverly found herself saying a lot since her friendship with vernadette.

the blonde soon quickly went into thought, questioning the choice's that vernadette had made "so...what your saying is...instead of two people coming over to kidnap us, you got persuaded into inviting three people to take us hostage?"

"i- yea."

"welp, sounds great." beverly sighed turning her attention back to the t.v screen in front of them, continuing to go through the options on netflix as the door bell to vernadettes apartment went off.