#4- Sehun ( my love for him)

A/N: request by @OhSehun1204EXO . Hope you like it :3 a HunHan picture as a gift! ( if can't see,tell me)

Note to every reader: I decided to make the one shots by batch. SO after all of this batch one shots have been taken,i will open another batch for people to request again! (If do not understand,please read the first part of the book again)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Hyun's POV

"Min! palli dress up! I still got to leave you in the care of your cousin!! I need to go after that!!" my umma yelled across the mansion. Yeap,we are rich but my umma never trusted me with only the servants and maids taking care of me. And besides, it is fun to be with my cousin. He got 11 other friends. Plus,they are freakin handsome and famous! *Ahem* mind me...haha

"Araso umma!!" I yelled back. I quickly got dressed and ran down. We got into our limo and drove towards my cousin mansion.

-----

"I will be back tomorrow,so you will stay at his house for the night. Bye bye!" I gave her a peck on her cheeks and waved goodbye to her. Walking in to a mansion,i was greeted by the maids.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss. Young master is expecting you at the usual place with his friends" I simply nodded and she walked away. I walked towards the dance studio and knocked before going in. Apparently, the music was so loud that they didn't notice me. I just sat there,looking upon 12 demigods.

"Waa~ Daebak!" I said while clapping as the song ends.

"Yah! When did you come in?" They said in unison.

"Erm... Since you were born?" I said sacarstically.

"Aigoo! Look at you! Your mama put you here to be taken care of AGAIN" Suho a.k.a my cousin said rolling his eyes.

"Hmpf! I will just call Jun Hyung to come and play with me!" I said and walked away into my room. Yup,MY room. Since I always come here to stay,they just gave me my own room.

"Yah! Min Hyun! Haiz... That girl" I heard Suho said.

*Knock knock* I walked over to my door and opened to see Luhan standing there.

"Oh! Why are you here?" I asked.

"E-erm... Hehe.." He laughed awkwardly.

"Give me a minute.. I am going to call Jun Hyung over" I said and began typing on my phone.

"Don't call him over..." I heard Luhan muttered.

"Huh ?" I asked again to make sure he did say that.

"I said don't call him over... I want to be alone with you" he said while blushing a bit.

"A-ah..o-okay" I blushed too.

"I like you. Haha" he said while pinching my cheeks.

"Me too! And the rest!" I said but I saw him getting kind of upset.

*I didn't mean it that way..* Luhan thought.

"Min Hyun! Did you see-" Sehun suddenly bursted into my room and stopped talking.

"Hi Sehunnie"

"Yah! What are you two doing in a room together?!" He yelled at us. He hands turned into fist.

"T-this is not what you think! " I then explained.

"Luhan hyung! Why did you run out of the dance studio suddenly?" Sehun asked.

"hehe..."

"come on! We got to practice!" He said while grabbing Luhan's wrist and force him to go along with him.