#3- BaekHyun (Never say you dont love me)

A/N:request by @Jeannnx . Hope you enjoy it! A BaekHyun,ChanYeol and Kai picture as a gift! *nose bleeding* Those hotties~ (if can't see pic,tell me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean's POV(you)

"Jean~ be my girlfriend?" The flirt,Kai asked AGAIN. He have been saying that since I don't know when,but he says it everyday! But even though I find him annoying sometimes,he is still my friend.

"How many times must I say no?" I replied still not looking at him. I was texting my childhood friend who is coming back today and I am going to the airport to fetch him. We apparently grow up together but got separate when his family moved to China.

"Who are you texting?" I heard someone with a low voice asked from behind.

"Yah! You scared me!" I hit his arms.

"Mianhae" he apologized. I just rolled my eyes.

"Texting my friend" I said while turning my attention back to the phone.

"A guy?" Kai asked. ChanYeol and Kai were both looking intensely at you,waiting for your answer.

"Yes" I answered. They then frowned upon hearing the answer.

*a guy?!* Kai and ChanYeol thought. They obviously didn't like the idea of you having another guy as a friend. You knew Kai liked you but didn't know if is was a true love or not. But you didn't knew that ChanYeol also had feelings for you.

"I am going to fetch him from the airport later after school" i said. ChanYeol and Kai then looked at each other.

"we are coming with you!" they both chorused.

"haiz...araso" i replied.

"yes!" they then hi fived each other.

---------

" Jean!" the three of us turned around and saw him,Byun BaekHyun. My childhood friend.

"BaekHyun! Mrs Byun and Mr Byun nice to see you again!" i greeted them.

"Wah~ I finally see you again" He said while giving me a tight hug. ChanYeol and Kai were both standing there awkwardly.

"Jean! You grow to become a beautiful lady!" Mrs Byun said. She also added," Which of the two handsome guy is your boyfriend?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Mrs Byun! You never change" i said getting embarrassed.

"I am her boyfriend" Kai said cheekily and placed his arms over my shoulder.

"Yah!" I pushed his arms away from my shoulder. ChanYeol gave a death glare to Kai while Kai was smirking.

"Baek,we will go back home first. We will let you ctach up with your friend" BaekHyun's parents said and went off to their house first.

Nobody's POV

While the three were engaged in their own conversation,BaekHyun was just standing there watching them in envy.

*I knew she never liked me* BaekHyun thought. He thought that the way she looked at him and the others were different. He misunderstood everything. Jean looks at BaekHyun different was because she likes BaekHyun.

They both thought the other didnt like them but they were actually in love with each other. BaekHyun then decided to give up on her and let the two have her. BaekHyun wanted to at least confess before he move on. At least let Jean know he liked her before he move on.

Jean's POV

"Jean..Can we have some alone time for awhile.." BaekHyun asked me.

"Sure!" I turned to ChanYeol and Kai," You guys go back first. I am going to catch things up with BaekHyun" I told them.