#2-ChanYeol (My true love)

A/N: Request by @ccprebble12 . Hope you like it and ChanSoo picture as a thank you gift :3 [if cant see the pic,tell me]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cailin's POV(you)

*Ring* the school bell rang signaling the end of school. Students were crowding the whole hallway to exit the school.

"ChanYeol! KyungSoo!" I called and waved to KyungSoo,my bestfriend and ChanYeol,my childhood friend. They stopped their chatting and looked towards my direction.

"Lin~~" They replied with excitement. They were both handsome and girls are always jealous that they were always with me. I can't help but to feel my heart beat fast when I am with them. In dramas and books,they always say your heart beats fast when with the one you love right? But my heart beats for both of them.

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want" they chorused. Did they practice saying it together?

"How about the Han River? We can go cycling!" I said.

"Sure" they chorused again.

"Did you guys practice this?" I asked.

"No" they said in unison AGAIN. They then gave each other glares.

"Let's go!" I hooked my arms with KyungSoo and ChanYeol.

-------

Nobody's POV

"Let's rent some bicycle" Cailin said. After renting the bicycles,we went to cycle and had a contest.

"The first one to reach the tree there wins!" Cailin said and zoomed off first.

"Yah! You cheater" She heard them shout. She laughed mentally and continue to focus.

"Woohoo! I win!" Cailin said while getting off the bicycle and throwing her hands up in the air. With addition of a celebrating dance.

"*pant* you *pant* cheater" they said. Cailin just chuckled at the sight of the two breathless guys in front of her.

*cute* ChanYeol and KyungSoo thought.

"Oppa!" We all turned around to see a very pretty lady,about same age as us,approach us. She threw her arms around ChanYeol and hugged him.

"E-erm.." That was all ChanYeol said while pushing her off him.

"Mind introducing her?" KyungSoo said to ChanYeol smirking.

"Annyeong! Park Dara imnida! ChanYeol's girlfriend!" She introduced herself.

Cailin's POV

My heart stopped. Wait...it can't stop or I would die... I mean it feels like it stopped. A pain was what I felt in my heart. Why was I affected so much? I like them both equally but why does it feels like ChanYeol matters more?

"Yah! I already broke up with you! Why did you come back!" ChanYeol shouted at her.

"No you didn't!" She insisted. ChanYeol then pulled her away,leaving me and KyungSoo alone here.

Dara's POV

ChanYeol dragged me away.

"Yah!" I yelled while trying to free my hands.

"Why are you here!?" He asked-more like yelled at me.

"Wae? You are my boyfriend!" I said.

"I told you I already broke up with you!"