Last School Day

>Tuesday<

I woke up super early today i wanted to get the school over. On Monday me and Jeanne wouldn't stop talking about Korea Jeanne doesn't even know if she is going or not , i phoned up my dad and let Jeanne speak to him, but she still hasn't made a decision yet . my dad told Jeanne's mum that are flight was at till 3 and we could leave school early round lunch so it would be better because when me and Jeanne was talking about it with our friends the sounded like they didn't believe us so to see the look of there face when we get called out of lesson is going to be priceless.

i got the bus to school i wanted to stop off at the shop to get some last minute English goodies.

i was waiting outside registration when i heard a loud scream shouting my name from down the hall i looked i was Jeanne

"RIZ!!!!!   RIZ!!!!!! I'M GOING TO SOUTH KOREA WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was doing little happy Dances in the Hall way  i didn't care that people was looking at me i was going to Korea and i'm properly not going to see them again.

Our form teacher swung open the door and shouted at us to get in and to stop dance around.

>digital photography last lesson<

one of me and Jeanne worst lessons because the teacher picks on us only because we don't do any work but anyways, me and Jeanne couldn't sit still we was just too excited everything our other friends was also in the same class that made it so much better when we get called to go. me and Jeanne sent out a couple of time for talking to much, the lesson felt like it went on for so long. FINAL!!!!!!!

A girl knocked on the classroom door.

"Can Raizella and Jeanne go to the main office quickly or they will be late for there flight to South Korea."

every ones face looked so shocked even the teacher,me and Jeanne grabbed our bags and headed to the door and turn round to the others and at the sametime said.

"TOLD YOU SO BOOM.!!!!!" and then high fived and left Jeanne mum was in the car waiting for us we packed the car the day before so everthing was ready i sat down in the car and took a deep breath this is really happening i turned to look at Jeanne. she was getting changed she had clothes on underneath her school clothes.

"Do you mind not looking while i get undress i had clothes on ready i want to be airport fashioned ready."

"Really Jeanne I'm going to be arriving there in my school clothes and your dress in that why Jeanne."

"Riz don't you realise we are getting on a plane full of Korean's properly and i want to look presentable, and you still look ok you can just be a naughty school girl for the older men."

"JEANNE! that's horrible."

we started driving to the airport it wasn't that far away all of a sudden jeanne's mum pulled into a car stop off and said for us to get out the car.

we had no clue what was happening we kept asking Jeanne's mum what is going on but she said she didn't know she was just told to go here and wait.

Jeanne tapped me on my shoulder i turned around to see a hummer stretch limousine pulling up along side us the man got out the limo and asked me if i was park Sang Hee i said yes and he said this is your ride to the airport i looked at Jeanne

"you were right we have to be in style to the airport."

we got in the limo and i we into another part of the limo so i could get some better clothes on and to look better in style

we arrived at the airport and got checked in we didn't really have to do anything because their was and airport assistant to help us out we got into the departure part for our plane i looked at the tickets and i saw we was in first class i did't say anything to Jeanne i wanted her to be more shocked. to think about it i was so happy and confused to why and how my dad could afford all this for us.

"PLANE TO SOUTH KOREA 11074 IS READY TO BOARD SEATS 12-22 ARE BOARDING FIRST."

i grabbed Jeanne's arm and took her to the depart line she kept saying were not boarding yet i wasn't talking yet we got to the plane doors and i showed the ticket to the woman she took us to our seats we sat down and she showed us how everything work and what buttons to press for the TV.

i looked over at Jeanne she was happy crying, she was pointing next to her i saw a lad next to her she said it was an actor that she loves. i said to her that i was going to fall asleep so i can be awake for Korea and if she could wake me up when were closer to korea.