first impression matter

Two guys jumped out if the limousine and helped Jeanne off the floor I walked off to see what Jeanne was doing and saw the Exo guys helping her Jeanne got up and I took Jeanne over to one side and told the driver to wait for one second.

"Jeanne what is going on and why is freakin Exo in our Limo I'm so confused and Jeanne calm down take deep breaths you've made quite an impression they properly hate you right now."

"Riz don't say that."

I opened the limousine door and hopped in.

The entire ride was really awkward no one was talking someone wanted to talk but exo was using there man powers to communicate and awkward glaces I saw Chanyeol look dead eyed at me no expression just looking at me angry so I looked at him and gave him an evil steer he looked away. The silence broke to one of the guys speaking.

"So who are you people are you new trainees people."

The silence was broken by one of the exo members broken English.

I used simple English

"Well I'm Raizella and this is Jeanne we are not trainees but I'm here to meet my dad for the first time." i said

"Wow that's awesome meeting your father for first time who is he."

"well i don't know much about him but he's called Park Jung Min do you guys know him."

Chanyeol came out of his dead eyed daydream and said

"do we know him he is the main manger of S.M Entertainment our company."

after Chanyeol said that my jaw dropped open and i couple hear Jeanne hyperventilating in the background.

i didn't know how to reply to Chanyeol i was just looking and thinking in my mind this can't be happening to me this is a dream i still sleeping on the plane and dreaming all about this.

i snapped out of it to one of the members pinching me on the arm like to wake up or something.

i looked next to me to the member still pinching me

"you can stop pinching me."

"sorry you were saying it was a dream so i thought to snapped you out of it to pinch you they do it in the movies."

Chanyeol started to talk again

"so you never knew who your dad is."

" no i never knew i had a phone number that's all." i was about to ask is he a nice person or what's his personality like but the driver butted in and said that we was nearly their.