That Night

I went down stairs after Jeanne left.

Tony was in the kitchen, I walked in the living room expecting to see my mum. It was pitch black I turned the lights on and saw my mum sitting with the phone in her hand she looked really shocked,she got up of the sofa and came towards me she raised her arm and slapped me across my face,I had now clue why she was hitting me it was such a shock, the hitting went into punching, she kept repeating "your not my daughter." I got my strength and shoved her off me I ran to the door and grabbed my school bag and went out the door. I got round the corner away from the house and took a need breath.

I started to think why my mum got mad, then I thought she properly listen in to the phone call with my dad she properly picked up the other phone.

I'm so stupid why didn't I use my phone. I wiped my face with some wet wipes i had in my bag. my face was  covered in cuts and lumps. it hurt so badly.

i waited at the bus stop to take the bus down to Jeanne house.. i got there and knock on the door Jeanne's mum let me in she saw my face with the cuts she rushed me inside and took out the first aid kit and clean the cuts and i told her about what happen with me and my mum she said he will help out then i told her about my dad and if it was alright it if Jeanne could come along she said she will think about it. She set out a blanket on the sofa and sorted me out some food. i really hope Jeanne is aloud to go with it wouldn't be the same without her.

i woke up the next morning with the site if Jeanne in my face she was touching the plasters.

"ow Jeanne that really hurts."

she stop touching the cuts i got up and went to the bathroom and got changed and put some make up on. i went out the bathroom, Jeanne was sitting on the sofa i sat next to her.

"Jeanne can we go to my house so i can get my stuff i only have these clothes and i want to get all my stuff for Korea i have a key to get in and THEY! will be out today."

"Okay i will get my mum to drop us off and wait for us just in case anything happens we have a clean get away."

Jeanne called her mum down and i told her i wanted to go to my house to get my stuff.

we got to my house, there was no cars there so i new that there was no one in i went inside and went up the stairs i gather all my stuff, Jeanne ran up the stairs and said

"Why don't you leave a Big Bad Good Bye to them."

"I do like your Ideas Jeanne but what are we going to do."

"Well do you any paint."

"Yeah i think we do."

we ran down stairs and went into the garage and found some paint, we went around the house throughing paint everywhere all over the walls, we grabed my stuff and got in the car and went back to Jeanne's house.