Started With 3 Now Theres 2

Chapter Twelve:Started with 3 now there's 2

Waking up to my mom shaking me was not something I liked. "What do you want mom?"I groaned throwing a pillow at her.

"You're going to be late, now get up."She said sighing.

I got out of bed and pushed her out of my room. I threw on a pair of white shorts and blue crop top that said Dope.

Walking downstairs I heard my mom on the phone again. "Thanks so much. I know she'll be happy to go to dinner with you. Bye."

"Mum do you have to go?I mean it took a lot to get that reservation and now that just went all to waste." I wanted to know what my mom would say.

"Jenny just go, I'm sure you'll have fun."She said smiling and then handed me a bowl of cereal.

"Ya I'll invite Charlie, your right it will be fun."I pulled my Phone out of my pocket.

Hey,my mom is blowing me off tonight for a business trip, and I had a reservation at a restaurant, wanna come?-Jenny

Invite Charlie and find out why he didn't help me when he could. Plus I want to see him again, during that kiss I felt something and I need to feel it again.. Or at least talk to him about it.
"Oh. Are you sure you want to invite Charlie?"She asked eyes widened.

"Yeah, we get along pretty good. Why is something wrong?"

"What?Oh nothing,nothing at all. So I'll be back on Thursday and I promise that I will bring you back something."She said and kissed my head before walking out of the kitchen.
My only question was,is what was she hiding from me.

"Bye mom!"I yelled before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. Getting in my vehicle I let out a long sigh."Another day for Paradise." I mumbled before pulling out of the driveway an onto the road. Finally reaching the school I parked my car and got out. I was quickly greeted by Faith.

"You're never going to believe what happened."Faith said linking her arm through mine. "You should've seen it Jenny." I know what you're thinking. Faith and I with our arms linked? Well it turns out that we actually have a lot in common and we're pretty good friends considering that I'm having a sleepover with her Friday night.

"Wait. What happened Faith?"I asked questioning her as we entered the school.

"Mira and Ian. That's what happened."She said smirking. "You should've seen the fight between the two, it's a good thing that Trent stepped in otherwise I'm pretty sure Ian would've hit her."Faith explained and quickly shut up when she saw Ian coming our way. You could already see a black eye forming.

"Faith can we talk about what happened last night."Ian said motioning for her to follow him,
except she stayed put.

"I'm sorry Ian but I am not interested. I wish you the best in the games." She said and pulled me along with her.
Although Ian just walked in front of us, blocking our path. "If you don't want to talk then let me just tell you something."

Hearing a sickly crack, I saw Ian holding his face.

Faith had slapped him and had simply walked away. Boy was she fiery.
"Ok that didn't go to plan."Ian mumbled.

I took Ian's mumbling chance to start to walk away except he grabbed my arm holding me back. "Jenny please, I need to tell you something."Ian said in a pleading tone.

I turned around to face him. "Ok go, I still need to get to my locker an then get my books."I said in an annoyed tone.

"Meet me at the bleachers during lunch, underneath the left one."Ian said before walking away.