Coffee and Books

Chapter eighteen: Coffee and Books

We sat in silence for the first twenty minutes as we ate chinese food.

~Flash back 2 months ago~

I moaned as he placed kisses down my neck, soon making his way to my chest. He helped me pull of my shirt and he soon undid my bra. I moaned again. His free hand sliding down my torso and into my pants.

"Leo." It brought me back to reality. I flinched. "Leo stop."

He kept going.

" Leo stop it!" I pushed him off of me. "When I say stop I mean stop." I said huffing with fury.

"Im sorry Jenny I just got distracted." He said shaking his head. "I promise we can just take our time. I won't make you do anything you don't want to." He explained handing me my shirt.

"Thanks for understanding." I kissed him on the cheek as I put my head in his lap.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Stop, you don't need to compliment Me." My cheeks heated up and I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you Jenny." He kissed my forehead.

"Leo-"

"Don't you love me too?"

"You won't quit the games." My heart aches. I wanted to tell him that I love him, but something held me back from saying it.

"Why do I have to quit the games for you to say it back?"He asked with a confused look on his face.

"If you love me Leo you will quit your perverted games to be with me." I explained sitting up. "I can't be with someone who is just going to sleep with other girls for a tittle."

"You don't understand." Was all he said.

~Flashback Ends~

"Thank you." He simply said glancing up at me quickly from his plate before looking away again.

"Thank you?" I asked with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Letting me stay. You could have kicked me out."

"Oh." Was all that I was able to let slip out of my mouth.

"Well I mean I better get started on the dishes." He stood up from his chair and started cleaning off the table.

"You don't-"

"Please. Let me clean up Jenny. You can finish doing your homework." He grabbed my plate. I didn't say no. I left the kitchen and took my things and went upstairs to do my homework.

As I finished writing a letter for the ancient lit class. I pulled my phone out and sent a text out to Trent.

Hey something came up.. I'll talk to you tomorrow :) -me

It was only a few seconds before I got a response.

Hope everything is okay. Talk to u tomorrow :) - Trent