Peek-aboo.

Zach's P.O.V (Zachia):

"Run faster, dodge, no not hit! DODGE!.. or.. hit either way..." My mentor stares at me and then back to the man on the ground before me. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and grab my shirt of the ground near the mirror wall. "Yeah josh hit" I wink at my mentor who scowls at me then rolls his eyes. "you're a pain Zach, glad I'll be getting rid of you soon." I smile, he has no idea. "Yeah off to fight tommorow, reckon I'll win?" I ask cockily but still secretly hoping for a yes. "yeah Zach I know you will."

The wind rushed past my face, the howls behind me terrifying, there's me falling so close to my freedom knowing that it's the end that I'm going to die... Dem, standing there protecting me, so beautiful..."NO!" I rip from my sleep as I feel an invasion into my dream. He got further in this time it seems. I sigh and sit there listening to the night. Goodluck on me getting some rest before the big fight.

Dem's P.O.V (Demitri):

"Zachia?" I say lightly feeling myself buzz with a mix of excitement at him being so close, and anger knowing that he might get hurt by peter. "My Zachia?" I yell running from the room. I tear toward the boundary of the Waterwood pack. "I won't let him!" I snap to the sky as I push myself faster, knowing I would be too late if I slowed for a second.

I look frantically amongst the trees in the distance... My eyes close in and a small and very audible whisper moves through the air

..."Shit"

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys just a sneak peak at the next chapter, hope you all read and wait... Because I'm back in action!.