Shut down

I'll also be trying out a new writing style on this book. Tell me if you prefer this.
_______________________________

Eat, sleep, work, repeat. Thats my routine. Well it would be if I wasn't a CEO of a world-wide conglomerate. I have more free time than most, and I try to make it the same with my workers. Still trying.Right now I'm on my way to a meeting about how were going to go about giving our workers more free time while still gaining profit. Not the way I want things, but the company has needs to.While walking, I heard something from an alley I was passing by. Me being a man of curiosity, I check it out.

Walking through the dark alley-way I can't help but feel somethings off, like somebodys watching me. I try to shake it off but it stick with me, so I just ignore it for now.Turning the corner, I see what I've been looking for. Two men, one knife, and a throat. But something was off, this guy doesn't look like he has any money at all. Much less on him. I accidentally kick a small rock that can make alot of noise. The mugger jumps at the sudden sound and turns.

"Who the hell are you!" With how loud the guy was, I'm surprised I'm the only one who heard. "What, the suit and briefcase arent telling you anything?" Seriously, was this guy stupid or something? "Wise guy eh? Just shut up and gimme your wallet." He took the knife off the guys throat and pointed it at me. But he still stayed like he was pinned to the wall by the knife.

"I have a meeting to get to, so can you hurry up and attack already?" The guy on the wall looked shocked while the mugger looked absolutely livid. "Finnaly got to you huh? Well come at me then." As I said that he ran at me and raised the knife above his head.

When he brought it down, I just moved to the right, just enough to miss getting hit. He kept trying to slash and cut while I effortlessly dodged, until he tried to cut me horizontally across the chest. I twisted my body downward and raised my leg, effectively kicking him in the head and dodging the knife at the same time. He hit the wall and was knocked out, and slid down the wall.

"You ok over the- Ugh." Before I could finish the guy who was 'getting mugged' stabbed me in the back of my gut. I turned around and slamed my elbow into his chin, knocking him and his teeth out.

I was holding the handle of the knife, keeping it in my stomach as I walked out of the alley. "Damn it this hurts. Lucky theres a hospital on the next street over." I thought. "Wow dude are you ok! Here let me help you." Well thats nice of him. I didn't think you could find strangers this nice anymore. "Thanks. Over that way there's a hospital on the next street." I pointed to the left so the guy knew where to go.

"Ok, hang in there bud I'll get you some help." He slung my arm over his sholder and a few others ran to the hospital to get a stretcher or a wheel chair. A minutes of walking we were at the crossing. When the sign flashed for us to go we went. But then I heard the sound of a loud truck.

Turning to the sound, I see a moving-truck barreling through the street towards us. I push the guy who helped me out of the way before it could hit. Time seemed to slow as I felt a pain in my side. I was thrown back, and bounced around with the knife still in my gut. By the time I stopped I was lying on my back looking up at the sky.

"It's ok. The hospital is right there, I can still survi- are those my intestines?" I turn my head to my right and see the pink of my intestines siting in a pool of red, the knife and a large portion of flesh not far away. "Damn, so it's true that if you look in your intestines you can see what you ate last." I think to myself with a slight chuckle. "If I had just took the knife out I might have lived. I hate that logic." Were my final thoughts before I close my eyes for the last time.

.

.

.

Okay this is wierd.

(Yggdrasil-Momonga POV)

I was sitting in the throne as the Pleiades battle maids, Sebas, and Albedo all bowed down to me. It was five seconds until the servers shut down for good in Yggdrasil.

4

3

2

1

And the last message of the game came into view.

"Sans has logged in"

After that I opened my eyes, to see I was still in the game.

"Whats going on"