Chapter 7

He shut the door completely and that's when it hit me and I realized what I had said and I ran to the door to tell him I didn't mean it but the door was locked. I am bagging on the door and it's not working because no one is coming.

I started to walk to the bathroom looking for tweezers and started to pull out the glass from all over my body. I just started when a woman came in.

"Can I help you with that? The prince has sent me." she said kindly. I don't know why but that just made me really mad. I didn't want him to send anyone to help me. Because that would show that I have to rely on him. And there was no way in hell that will ever happen.

"NO, I don't and you can tell your prince to shove it." I know I was being mean to this sweet lady but I was just so pissed. She looked taken back and she excused herself and she left by the time I realized I was a total bitch to her and I wanted to say I was sorry but I just continued to get all the shards of glass out of my skin cleaning up all the blood. I got most of the glass out of my arms and the top of my legs. I couldn't get the back of my legs or my back. I now wish I had that nice lady here. I thought my wish came true when the door burst open but nope. It was the jackass himself. He walked over to me and slapped me so hard I went flying.

"How dare you!!" he screams at me while walking over to me. I look up at him through my hair. He pulls me up by my hair. My hands eminently shoot to my head to try and release some of the pain. He gets in my face and I know if he holds on to my hair much longer I will cry. He can be really scary when he wants to be. What he did next took me by surprise, he kissed me. He let go of my hair and took my face in his hands. I couldn't help but feel safe with the most unsafe person in the entire world. I felt no cold, no death, just..peace. I kissed him back and I just felt like I was supposed to do that, he breaks the kiss and puts his forehead on mine with his eyes closed. He breathes out and says, "Why do you have to be so difficult, why can't you just do as you're told." He whispers to me. I leaned back a little and looked into my eyes with I think sadness and hurt. I was still in shock.

He picks me up and I rap my legs around his waist and he takes me to the bathroom. He sets me on the toilet lid and makes me turn around so my back is to him. He starts to take off my shirt which scares me. I shot up and turned to face him.

"What are you doing!?" I said backing away from him. He didn't even look fazed.

"If you want the glass out of your back then I have to see what I am doing" he said, sounding bored and a little annoyed.

"What if I don't want your help!" I scream at him getting up to walk away.

"You and I both know you can't do it yourself and you didn't take the help of my head slave so I'm here to do it." he said a little smug.

"Well your wrong cause I don't need your help." He leans down to me and whispers in my ear.

"Just please let me help you." He sounded sincere. So when he started to take off my shirt I didn't stop him. He knew I felt uncomfortable so he didn't break eye contact with me. His eyes were just looking at me so I went to sit back on the toilet but he takes my face in his hands and leans in to kiss me. He stopped inches away from my lips, waiting for me to lean in and I didn't comply and sat on the toilet not wanting to look at him or him at me. So a few seconds later he starts taking all the glass out. Me being a big baby was basically crying, it hurt so bad. So after like 20 minutes there was a really big piece that he started to pull out. I turned around to stop him. He is on his knees. He was still like 8 inches taller than me. But I just look at him with a pained face. He just rolls his eyes and tries to turn me back around. I shake my head and I put my head on his brood shoulder.

"It hurts." I whisper. But I knew he heard me. I let out a sigh.

"You have to stop moving and let me pull it out, we would have been done by now."