Chapter 10

As I was buttoning up the shirt the door opened and two really big men walked in. I try to cover my chest considering I still have like 6 buttons left. And I had no pants on but I did have underwear. They walk over to me and take both my arms and start to walk me down the stairs. I was kicking and screaming then I saw Blake at the end of the staircase looking confused as I was.

"What is the meaning of this!?" he yells at the two very big men while walking up the stairs and when he got to me he started to button up my shirt. Seeing as I couldn't cause the stupid vampires had both my hand tied behind me back. As he waited for an answer from dumb and dumber.

They push Blake out of the way and still pull me harshly. Blake then ran past us and he was gone in a flash. I get to the two big double doors. The man on my right knocked and waited for a response. I didn't hear anything but I guess they did. They threw me in and shut the door behind me. I look up and see Blake looking at me along with the king. There were also about 8 guards in the room as well. The king walked over to me and he slapped me. He holds up a hand and 2 guards restrain Blake as he tries to get to me. I held my cheek and I was crying before I even knew it. Blake has never slapped me that hard. The king obviously wasn't planning on holding me back.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Blake is yelling. They had to add another guard to keep him in place.

"I knew something was off about this one." He said to no one in particular. He pulled me up by my hair and he threw me and I hit the door and fell, not able to get up from the impact. He calls some guards to hold me up. He starts to unbutton my shirt. I looked over at Black and there were like 4 guards trying to hold him back so he could get to me. The king stops unbuttoning my shirt when they are all undone. He punches me in the face. If the guards weren't holding me up I would be on the ground in a ball crying. The king signals one of the guards to restrain Blake so only one guard is holding me now. He held both of my hands behind me. The king moved so Blake had a full view of me and his eyes were a blood red color. The king whispers in the guard that was holding me telling him something. He starts to touch my stomach and up and down my legs. He was really close to my breast when the king held his hand up, stopping him. His hands were on the top of my thigh almost close to my inner thigh and the other hand was on my rib cage.

"And by the reaction of you right now my new theory might even be true, she is your beloved. Isn't she?" the king said to Blake.

"Hell no she's not!! She's just there for my pleasure and you know I don't like to share." He says which hurt me a little. I thought I had feelings for him and him but I guess I was way off.

"See that's what I thought, that's why I am doing this. You and I both know that you would not get this pissed off if a guard got a little handsy with your slave. You might get mad as hell, but never react like this." The king countered.

The king nodded at the guard and he started to touch my left boob through my bra and started to my inner thigh. I scream and try to get out of his grip.

"BLAKE!!" I screamed his name without me even realizing but I knew I wanted one person and that was Blake.

"Look at that she wants you why don't you go and help her." The king says taunting Blake. Blake's eyes turned blood red again and he was itching close to me even with a freakin tone of guards stopping him he was still trying to get to me. Then Blake burns out in flames. Literally. He blew up in a big fire ball and all the guards were now on fire and that's the 2nd way to kill a vampire, the 1st of Course to take them. But I was in shock and by the looks of it so was the king he ran over to his desk and pulled out something I couldn't see what is was cuz I was being ripped from the guard that was holding me and pulled into Blake's arms. I thought I was going to burn like the others but no. Instead of the coldest I from vampires I felt warm. Come to think of it I never get the cold unsettling feeling from Blake. He hugged me like he was going to die if he let go. But more guards came and pulled him off me and one guard took his arms around my waist. I tried to get back to Blake but there were so many guards on top of him I couldn't even see him but then I saw the king with a silver stake and he plugged it into Blake's chest.

"NO!! BLAKE!!" I scream and the king looks at me.

"This is your fault if you just stayed away from my son I wouldn't have had to do that you selfish bitch! Get her out of here take her to Dustin's as a parting gift." I screamed for Blake but I knew it was no use. He was dead and I could never tell him how I felt. I'm then carried to a car and I was thrown into it. I then look up to see. Sam, the slave from the kitchen, sticks me with something and it makes me black out. The last thought was that I would never see Blake again.