Chapter 5

"Your parents got killed when you were younger from what I heard. These werewolves replaced them and lied to you this whole time so they could keep you away from the vampire world. It's complicated and I can't explain it all. We never knew what they were doing this until someone told us that you might be in danger." He explained. We were walking far away from my house now.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Your sister."

"She's alive?" I asked curiously. "Wait, how can I trust you with all this?''

"Well there's this vampire troop and she is with them. I am too but I had to save you first because I knew what those animals were up to."

"I don't believe you. But why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I didn't get enough time to."

"How did you know I am a vampire?"

"I sensed it when I first met you."

"Oh."

"We are looking for vampires to help us out to fight our enemies. The reason why your sister didn't tell you or ever bother to meet you is that if she told you, you wouldn't believe her. Plus she's a vampire and you'd freak out. But now that you're a vampire, it makes sense to see her. It's complicated, when you get there then you can ask her."

"What enemies?"

"Those monsters who tried hurting you."

"Werewolves..." I said. When I said that, I suddenly remembered that dream I had. It was like a war with werewolves. I remember I was aiming to kill the leader of my 'enemies' and his face there and how I saved him. I knew what was going to happen... I was going to get hurt and I might not be able to fight anymore if I participate in the war. Does that mean I dream about the future?

"Yeah." He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Right," I said remembering he was still there.

"Come with me, I'll take you there." He said grabbing my hand.

"I don't know about this.-" I said letting go of his hand. "I don't want to be involved in a war. Like, can't they do it the normal way?"

"Which is?"

"Talking it out!"

"You're too normal!" He said joking around.

"Oh gosh." I said taking a deep breath. "I am normal because I am human. Not a vampire. I don't want to be a vampire. But I'm serious. I don't know. All of this happened and then you're like, let's go prepare for war. This is kind of a lot for me."

"The war is coming soon so let me know soon, okay?''

"Okay." I said. I also started to remember what Jason and the other dude were talking about. They were talking about a war coming soon so they should kill me quick. I get it now... They were werewolves too, that's why he wanted to kill me. So they could have fewer vampires to fight. That's why he saved me from being all alone with that vampire so I could get killed sooner. He would probably wish to kill me after what I put him through and he probably killed that vampire too. Most of it started to make sense to me.

"Wait, why are we having this war for? It doesn't make any sense to me." I said.

"They are going to attack the humans and we need to stop it before it happens."

"Wait... Are they the one who killed my parents?'"

"I don't know for sure."

"I'll let you know, okay? About me coming with you. I don't really know you well either."