Chapter 3

On Sunday, my day had been occupied for trying the abilities I have. I eventually started to believe that it was real and it felt good to have powers. I imagined what I could do with it. I could save people from danger or get things to happen 'my way'. For example, if someone would try attacking a person, I could move the knife so there would be no damage. I could help people out and do a lot of things, majestically.

I tried it on my parents, just to play around with them. They deserved it anyways. When they were on the couch, I twisted my hand while concentrating on a plate to try lifting it up. It took some time but eventually the plate got up and they both started to freak out.

"How did this plate go up like that?" Mom trembled. They looked up to see if it was me and I left as quickly as I could, dropping the plate. The plate smashed in a million pieces, shattering onto the floor.

"Savannah!! Come downstairs right NOW!" My dad yelled. I took a deep breath and went downstairs. I hope I'm not in trouble

"Yes mom and dad." I said quietly.

"Clean up this mess up RIGHT NOW!" Mom yelled. I took a sigh in relief because they didn't know it was me. I got a broom and cleaned it up. As soon as they went upstairs, I used my hands and put them together making all the glass pile up. I looked to my back to see if they were looking but luckily, they weren't. Then I concentrated on the glass and it eventually moved to the side. I felt pretty impressed for myself because that was awesome. With these powers, I could do my chores easier too. Maybe this vampire thing isn't so bad. Or maybe, the worse is yet to come.

When I was done, they came downstairs and said they were okay with it. I went outside for a walk just to test my abilities out a little bit more. As I was walking on my own all distracted with my thoughts, I accidentally rushed into someone. I was looking down the whole time so I didn't bother to notice.

"I am SO sorry." I apologized. I took a look at him and I felt something I haven't felt in a while. I felt excitment. He had brown eyes and dark brown hair. He was somewhat tall and he was a little chubby though his body was lean and sexy. He wore a grey sweater with grey sweatpants. I started to feel really shy around him.

"It's okay, don't worry." He replied. His voice was smooth and calm, instantly relaxing me. I walked away as I accidentally tripped on a rock which of course made me fall. He grabbed me before I fell and I was in his arms. I looked at him and started to blush. His presence made me feel a bit comforted.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean-" I instantly said.

"It wasn't your fault." He replied. "It's okay, don't worry."

I got up and thanked him because if I fell to the floor, it would be more embarrassing. Something felt weird because I kept getting this feeling that I have seen him before. But I couldn't recognize when and where I did.

"Have I seen you before?" I asked. He looked at me for a second and then said, "No, I don't think so."

"Oh okay. It's just that you look familiar but oh well." I said as I was leaving. Normally with Jason, I felt this strong sexual tension but for this unknown guy, I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. Like love at first sight type of feeling. I wouldn't see him anymore anyway so it's whatever. I continued to go on my walk as I went to the park that was close to my house. I went on the swings and just thought about life and what was happening to me, physically. My fangs didn't show anymore so maybe it was my mind playing me but I did feel some growth on my teeth. Tomorrow is Monday so that means I have to go back to school. Grr, school. I have to deal with those '3 bitches' again and I'm probably going to see Jason after what happened the other day. Will I be able to face him after that fight / sexual scene?