Connor

The next morning , I got some problems waking up , but.. I did it.

As every morning I had the same routine : take a fast shower , get dressed , say bye to my parents and meet my besties at the bus stop.

We didn't do much at school , but we didn't meet Regina and the others at school... and that was impressive!

"She definitely felt so ashamed about what happened yesterday that she chose to stay home " Said Lotty while rasing the eyebrows to Lyly.

After school we decided to go to Starbucks and get some chocolate muffins and Caramel frappé for all three of us...

We get inside and stay to the line for our turn, when Regina comes in..

"Oh , looks like the fat group came to Starbucks" says Regina facing to us.

"How did you even dress up today ? You look like homeless people , you're just so ugly !! "

"Oh really ?" says Lyly

"Yeah"

"Cool ,cause we were actually trying to look like you "

Regina, at hearing those words just instantly slaps Lyly in the face.

"wasn't it enough what you got yesterday ?" Says Lyly while getting closer to her face.

"oohh , you are gonna pay for what you did " Regina says.

"Oh yeah ? how about you pay for that slap ? "

Lyly gets closer to a chair and almost grabs it... but she doesn't even have to face Regina , that she's already out of Starbucks.

This whole time I stood there , watching, a little scared again , cause you never know what Lyly can do if you provocate her.

After that , a guy runs to me but I can't see him cause he's behind me , I just hear an "Are you okay ? " and I just turn around...

I couldn't believe my eyes , "the pizza boy" was finally in front of me.

"Y-yes , thank you for asking ! "

I totally didn't know what to do or say ,this situation ,him, it was all perfect!

"I'm Connor , I saw you yesterday at the party... the blue dress girl , right ?" He said with a shiny, beautiful smile.

I could melt.

Wait...what? He just remembered my dress , and he had a code name for me too !

"The blue dress girl" I like it.

"Yeah , you're right ! ehm.. I'm Jessica , but most people call me Jess" I said , while shaking his hand and smiling like an idiot for the happiness I felt.

After all that happened with Hunter , I really needed some happiness.

"Ok , Jessica but most people call me Jess , it was nice to meet you , see ya around !"

"Who was that guy ? " Asked Lyly with a creepy face.

"He's a stalker , he remembered how you dressed yesterday !" Says Lotty really full of herself.

" First of all : that's called being romantic and second , I don't know that guy , he has maybe just seen me at the party." I lie.

It was night already and I got on my Pc to check Facebook before going to sleep.

And there it was , a friend request from "Connor Howell Wood" .

I look through pictures and YES , it's the pizza boy!

I accept the friendship and within a few minutes , he sends me a message.

-Hey Jess :)

As soon as I saw it...I freaked out , and with my hands shaking I replied:

-Hi Connor :) our meeting has been weird today , I'm sorry for what happened , but you know , my best friend is protective as you could see haha!

At which he answered:

-Yeah haha It was pretty weird , but I understand your best friend , I'm sure I would react the same way ;) .

We chatted for really long time he's 17 turning 18 and he's not in my school but he just moved to town and should start in a couple of weeks.

We got to know that we have so many things in common ! : the love for pizza , pop music , singing ... and so many others.

He was a cool guy and I couldn't wait for him to start our school !

But I had to sleep now it was 2:00 already , that was so late , at least it has been worth it...

•Thank you so much every body for 52 reads , you guys make me so happy !! see ya all in the next chapter.

Peace , me.