8:00 am

"Come on Jess wake up, we're late for school " Hayley screamed while shaking my whole bed.

RIGHT! This was our first day of school after the summer holiday, and I'm already late , typical.

"What are you doing here ? " I said with a sleepy voice.

" Well I thought we could get together at school for our last year together ,you know ? But there's no time to discuss now about this , hurry up we're really late , and lotty just called me , i told her to wait at the bus stop for us" said Lyly all agitated.

She was right again , it wasn't only our first day of school after the holiday, that was also our last high school year ,together ,before college. But I couldn't think about it much because I had to get ready !!

I jumped out of bed , got in the bathroom and took a fast shower, got dressed with: a pretty shirt , a pair of floral shorts and Red Converse ; I took my bag and ran to the bus stop with Lyly where Lotty was waiting for us.

They are my best friends since 3th grade , their names are Hayley and Charlotte but we call most of the times each other with nicknames.

It's 8:40 already, so the bus should be here in a couple of seconds.

We are finally in the bus , it got late for a couple of minutes but that's alright , we were late anyways...

We start talking about how our summer has been :

Lyly didn't do much , she said she stood up late every night watching scooby doo series and drinking ice tea , that's what she loved the most.

On the other hand ,Lotty had so much fun with her family in Egypt , she saw so many new things and showed us some pictures on her phone.

"But , how did you spend your holiday Jess ? " Both of them asked.

That was a good question , well, I did have fun with my family and my little brother through swimming pools and beaches and my grandparents , but I still thought about my break up with Hunter.

"It was nice.." I said looking down on the bag I kept on my legs.

"Still thinking about Hunter huh ?" Lotty asked , trying to get eye contact with me.

"He's an asshole and he proved it ,he doesn't deserve you " Lyly encouraged me.

We finally got to school...

•Tell me guys if I gotta continue it, I really like writing this story , comment or vote if you enjoy it too :)

key, bye.