The pizza boy

But wait... We had a plan, we said we will dedicated this night to each other and would enjoy ourselves , and that we won't look for guys...I stopped following the guy and thought about it : " what amI doing ? I'm literally destroying everything already , come on Jess , you'll see him somewhere tonight anyway so stop following him"...

Well he was cute and I wanted to know him better but I couldn't do it anyway in front of Lotty and Lyly ... So I stopped and got back to where they were dancing while eating a slice of pizza.

"this is fun , isn't it ? " Said Lyly with the pizza on her mouth.

it was already 21:15 , quite an hour from when I didn't see that guy anymore.

I still thought about his face and the fact that he took the same type of pizza I chose. He did eye contact with me ,a couple of times ,when we were waiting for our turn...

His hair cut was a nice one , I don't know how to describe it but it looked good. Brown eyes and just a little bit taller than me... Those had been the only things I could remember , and I got pretty upset for not seeing him again...

While dancing I saw the bitchy girls....

They are four friends named: Regina , Kate , ClaireandCindy.

They are one of the most popular group atschool, Hunter got together with Regina after breaking up with me.

She is the "boss" of their group:

You know the tipical popular girl? Blonde , blueeyes, rich ? Exactly!

One of them , Cindy , she's the stupid one , she's in the group just cause she does everything Regina tells her to do, and that keeps her popular too... Kate and Claire are Regina's Best friends for a long time , they don't really do stuff , they just follow her around and help her judging the ones in our school.

We finished dancing and while Me and Lotty went to take more pizza , I saw everyone getting closer and closer to something or someone ...

We go to see what happens , and there I see Lyly and Regina fighting...

They first yell at each other and then Lyly throws a chair at her.

Then gets closer and closer to Regina... and finally pushes her in the swimming pool.

Everyone starts laughing; then I hear Lyly " Now you can wash the pizza off your expensive dress " and winks at her.

I wonder what happened back there, we'll definitely ask Lyly after.

But the thing is... I saw the guy again!! While watching at what was happening , I looked to everyone and then...BAM ! Eye contact with the pizza boy again.

I finally get to Lyly that was surrounded by girls and boys that hated Regina too , who laughed and pretty much congratulated with her for what she did.

'Hey , Lyly , comehere " Lotty screamed.

"What happened back there ?" I ask pretty excited to know more about it.

"whatever that was , you girl did a great job , I'm proud of my best friend" Lotty said with a happy face.

"Well , I continued dancing while you guys got to take more pizza, and then I turned around and that bi*ch threw a cup of Cola on me, I got mad so I took the pizza I was about to eat , and spread it on her dress , and she started screaming at me and saying that dress was an expensive one , not like mine: cheap and ugly , so after that...you girls saw the rest "

She looked really mad, I have seen her like that so many times , she pretty much defends us in everything... I gotta say it was scary but when I saw Regina in the water , a sense of satisfaction hit me, the best feeling in the world.

"it's already 1:30 we should probably go home , I'm really tired " says Lotty while yawning.

It's really weird , I've never seen that guy before and is it possible that In that party, I saw him only twice? I gotta look for him... Facebook , I could look on Regina's friends , it will be a hard challenge though , since she has 3750 friends.

"Yeah it's getting kinda boring , let's go home , we have school tomorrow!!" I say...

•That was a really good fight Lyly had with Regina , wasn't it ? if you liked it and wanna know what will happen in the next chapter vote or comment.

Thank you again for the 28 reads that's just so cool , hope you enjoyed. Bye

PS. I did some mistakes and i couldn't correct them because wattpad is blocking , so I'm sorry for that , I'll try to fix them tomorrow :) .