Bio

Yea didn't expect this to be the first chapter did ya'. Well I'm not making the mistake of forgetting this for a few chapters like my last one (The whim of a young god) so here ya' go.

____________________________________

Name (IRL): (Y/N) cause why not

Name (In-game): Sans the Skeleton

Titles: God of undead, Second in command in the tomb of Nazarick, Judge Jury and Executioner, War-master of Nazarick, Seraphim king, The final Defense, Strongest Player

Skills:

Frying pan of kindness- a green frying pan powered by the soul of kindness. Can block all types of attacks and can redirect magic attacks, max amount: 1. (Bonus skill) cooking level max

Gun of justice- A yellow gun powered by the soul of justice. Can shoot bullets of light magic without reloading. Load bullets for physical damage, max amount: 1. (Bonus skill) marksmanship level max.

Ballet shoes of integrity- Dark blue ballet shoes powered by the soul of integrity. Danceing level max.

Tough gloves of bravery- orange gloves powered by the soul of bravery. Covers users fists with fire magic for magic damage. (Bonus skill) Martial arts level max, strength level max.

Notebook of perseverance- A purple notebook powered by the soul of perseverance. Summons a giant book as either an attack or defence. (Bonus skill) magic level max, wisdom level max, intelligence level max.

Toy knife of patience- Light blue knives powered by the soul of integrity. The soul of integrity fires knives at the target at crucial points. Not controlled by user.

Hatred takeover- The black soul of hatred takes over for a time. When the user needs a break, the soul of hatred takes over the body for the user to rest in between fights. (Bonus skill) Hatred's knife, l.o.v level max, knife mastery level max.

Determination's skull- Half of a dragon like skull with a red and black eye. The skull moves to defend the user, similar to the frying pan of kindness, however the user has no control over it.

Summon lower undead- Summons low level undead (1-15)

Summon undead- Summons mid level undead (15-50)

Summon greater undead- Summons high level undead (50-75)

Summon champion undead- Summons max level undead (100)

God of undead (passive) (unique)- All undead serve under the user and put the users commands first. The only exception is other players.

(To save time you also know every other skill)

(Because Sans is a Seraphim, he is the equivalent to a god, so he can make his own skills.)

Personal skills:

Gaster blaster- Summons a dragon like skull that blasts pure magic energy that cant be deflected.

Bone attack- Summons bones in the ground to use as an attack and can't be blocked.

Blue magic- uses an unbreakable type of telekinesis to trap an enemy and move them around.

Stats:

HP: 999,999,999,999,999,999

MP: 999,999,999,999,999,999

STR: infinite

SPD: infinite

DEX: infinite

DEF: 0

STM: 5

WIS: infinite

INT: infinite

LUK: infinite

___________________________________

Well im proud to admit that I may be the first to make a Seraphim!Sans x overlord fanfic, but I may be wrong.
This is October 24 2018.

Let the darkness fade.

And get some god damn sleep