𝟒| 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

SEXUAL ASSAULT WARNING

The pep rally was starting and I caught a ride with Rizzo. I wore the same thing, but with a red blouse instead of my blue one. I tied a red scarf around my neck and touched up on my makeup and removed the flower from my hair before leaving with the Pink Ladies.

"Hey Riz," I nodded at Rizzo. She nodded back and started the engine. "Hey Frenchy, Jan, Marty." They all looked up and nodded. I smiled and settled into my seat.

"Want a ciggie?" Frenchy asked, leaning to the front and offering me a cigarette from a pack.

"Ooh, yes please." I said, taking one and lighting it with my light blue lighter.

"Hey, Rizzo, don't we have something for Charlie?" Jan asked, looking at her leader.

"Oh yeah," Rizzo said, not really caring. "It's in the back seat."

I heard some rustling from the back seat before I felt leather on my cheek. "From us to you, Charlie Mamba." Marty said.

I turned to see a black, leather jacket in Marty's hand. A smoke was in all of the Pink Ladies' mouths in the back seat.

"Oh gee! Thanks all!" I said. I turned to Rizzo and she smirked, not once looking at me. I held up the jacket. It had my nickname, Mamba, sewn in pink into the upper right side of the leather. Right underneath, a pink mamba snake was also sewn in and I smiled. The back had the Pink Ladies brand in pink.

"But," I said, setting the jacket in my lap, turning to look at the girls, "Y'all barely know me!"

"We feel like we've known you all our lives!" Frenchy laughed, tapping my shoulder. I swear I could've cried. But I didn't.

I smoked my cigarette in peace the rest of the ride. "We're here." Rizzo turned off the engine. I got out and fixed my new Pink Ladies jacket on myself.

"Oh Charlie," Marty said, making her way around the car and diggin in. Her pocket. "I have somethin' for you." 

"Oh Marty, you don't have to. I just met you today!" I said, laughing.

"I know, I know. But you seem really cool and I already feel like I know you too well!" Marty said. I smiled at her.

"Here," she said, handing me a pink cigarette holder. "One of mine when I first joined. I wanted you to have it. It's like a, uh, tradition I think."

"Well that's super nice of you to continue it." I said, knowing she just wanted to give me a gift, seeming it was brand new. I threw the cigarette I had onto the ground, crushing it out. I whipped out a new cigarette and lit it, putting it into the cigarette holder.

"I'll call her..." I said thoughtfully. "Snake. Yeah, snake."

"I named my first Pinky." Marty smirked.