Chapter 9

"Before we talk about what you want for your real gift, there's something I gotta be honest with you about."

Dylan looked at Tanner as they sat on the floor of the dollhouse.

"Do you wanna hold my dick while we talk? Here, we can hold hands with our other hands." Tanner reached over to grab Dylan's left hand while Dylan slid his right hand into Tanner's groin. "Yeah, just gently support it, keep it off the floor. It feels good to you even soft, doesn't it?"

Dylan nodded.

"So while we were out here, Mike and Dom came out and watched us for a little bit. I tried to make sure you didn't notice while they were there, because I thought you'd be more comfortable not knowing, but I didn't want to hide it from you. Is that OK?"

"I knew there was a chance that might happen when we came out here. It's what you hoped for."

"Yeah, but it wasn't just coincidence. I told Mike when I went inside. And I guess my question is, if anything like this happens again, do you want to know about it before, after, or not at all?"

"Well, um, I think you're right - I was more comfortable not knowing. I mean, I knew we were in a place where people might see us and I was OK with that, but I think it was easier for me to enjoy it thinking we were alone, as far as I knew. ... But I don't think it's a good idea to have secrets like that either. So I guess after - as long as you're 100% sure I'm completely cool with the people you're inviting. If there's any doubt about that, you should definitely ask me first."

"That sounds fair. So I made the right choice?"

"Well, not telling anyone would have been OK too, but yeah. Mike and Dom are cool."

"Good. I figured you've done stuff in front of Mike and Logan before, and I know you're close to Dom. And I figured the two people most likely to give you shit about it were Dylan Hawk and Quentin. I don't think they would have come anyway, but I told Mike not to tell them."

"Good call."

"And if anyone does say anything, the walk to Kansas rule still applies."

Dylan let out a small laugh.

"Brent's coming over tomorrow for that video. You're welcome to be there, but I don't want to burden your acting skills. If you feel like you're going to want to glare daggers at either of us, it might be best if you were doing that from another room."

"I think you're right. I think I'd rather avoid him."

"You know, last night, what you said about nightmares, I wanted to let you know you're not the only one. I had dreams about losing you too."

"You did?"

"That time at the cabin in Missouri. I was afraid Paris would see how great you and I were together and make me choose. And I knew I'd pick wrong."

[May 2017; Golden, Missouri]

"I'm so glad both of you are here. You're sure this isn't weird for either of you?" Tanner was driving Paris and Dylan to the lake in his Challenger to Table Rock Lake. Kim had taken Taylor and Tristan the day before.

Paris shrugged her shoulders. "It's fine, relax."

"I'm happy to be here," Dylan said from the backseat.

"Great. Hanging out with my two favorite people at the same time is kinda new to me. ... 'Well Tanner, you're a hot guy with a beautiful girlfriend and a super-cute boy on the side, and you've managed to get both of them to go away with you for the holiday weekend. You must be living the dream.' 'That's right, Chuck, and ya know what else I have? A huge dick both of them are quite fond of.'"