The Alpha Meets His Mate

Book: The Alpha Meets His Mate

Author: WerewolfBreeze

Status: Complete

Summary:

Meet Alison Summers, 18 years old and like normal girls she's looking for love. BUT She's not normal. No. She's a werewolf, and she's an alphas daughter meaning she's stronger, faster, and smarter than a normal she wolf.

Like every she wolf you get a mate chosen by the moon goddess herself. So She's looking for a mate, and when Ashton Blake, the Alpha of the strongest pack in the U.S comes into the Blood Moon packs territory, he comes to see some of the packs best fighters them being herself and her best friend Kayla.

After meeting each others gazes, they instantly know that their mates, how because there wolfs are screaming at each other to mate.

Being the alphas daughter, She has to know how to defend herself, and thats exactly what she knows how to do, except, she knows a lot more.

She's one of the best fighters in the pack, She knows how to use a variety of weapons, you may think she's popular but she's not, she likes to keep to her small group of friends.

Ashton is the Alpha of the Midnight Sun pack, he took over the position of alpha at the age of 18 after his father retired, Ashton made his pack stronger, faster, and more brutal.

They are the most feared packs in U.S.A

Ashton still likes to have his fun, always throwing parties and sleeping around, he knows that he must stop the latter one after all he needs his mate to trust him with every fiber in her body.

They will struggle to overcome some obstacles, but after every long day of wars, fights, love and more they know that deep down they love each other.

Read The Alpha Meets His Mate on wattpad today by myself WerewolfBreeze.

Remember to comment, vote and follow