Burning Skoll

Book: Burning Skoll

Author: SomaDrake

Status: Complete

Summary:

All rights Reserved. Fenris is your normal everyday paranormal part Cherufe and part something else. She stands at the height of 6'4. She has black hair preferable wears it short but styles her hair so a bang hides her red eye but keeps the black eye in the open. Her mother is a Cherufe and her father was unknown to her. Until her mother after settling down in a town for longer than a month decides to move. Fenris's friends Alex, Ashley, Yumi, and Logan decide to move with her to Darkridge. But first she must go to the cabin with her mother. When there her Uncle Dyson arrives and tells her what her father was and that a change is going to happen to her. One that would turn her into a Werewolf. Fenris's Uncle and Father both had Alpha blood coursing thru their veins and that blood is in her now her Uncle trains her to lead a pack she's never known of and met. After moving to Darkridge with her friends she learns everything is not what it seems. Alice Levante is the Darkridge beta. She is an natural blonde but with green eyes that occasionally turns blue. Her height is at 5'7. She had to take the mantel early due to the deaths of her parents during a hunter attack. She runs the pack well part of it. She looks after and maintains order with the teenagers of the pack. Her job is to keep up with their training and make sure everything runs smoothly. She of course heads the popular crowd at Cimmerian High home of the Phantoms. Her crowd is mix of the pack, some humans, and other paranormal's that live in town. The Alpha orders Alice and two other members of the pack to look after five new paranormal's that will be attending the school. Who would have thought that one would be her mate.