Alpha Academy

Book: Alpha Academy

Author: MermaidMagic12

Status: Complete

Summary:

My Father Alpha Nick Corvin, direct descendant of William the first Lycan, is sending me to an all Alpha Academy. There I will be trained further and protected, along with the other baby Alphas, from an uprising of rouge wolves. What he doesn't realize are three main things. One. I, being a Lycan, will be feared by the other normal werewolves because of my higher power. Two. Alphas are very territorial and being in a compact space will have us fighting for possession at all time for the smallest things. And Three. I'm a girl going to a school full of possessive Alpha werewolves. **** Naiyla Corvin is the soon to be Alpha of the Corvinus pack. So to protect her and all the other soon to be Alphas she is sent to an all Alpha Academy. The problem is that she is a girl and the other Alphas won't take her seriously. The other problem being that she is a Lycan like her father. A Pureblood Lycan. And like her father she is destined to be mated to another Lycan. Unfortunately, you don't have someone that is made to be yours, no you have to fall in love and create the bond. But Naiyla doesn't want to fall in love. From what she's seen it causes too much heartbreak. So she pushes herself away from love. But one person might change that all.