48. Vacation needed

"Let's go on a vacation. Just you and me." Aiden said coming in the room. I've been feeling depressed since I saw my mom and Lucy together. Than to make it worst Lucy is trying to hit on Aiden. I shouldn't be feeling like this, but sometimes it is hard not to.

"I don't know." I turned around to face the wall. I've been in bed almost all day. I could hear Aiden walking around the room probably looking for the cloth to take a shower.

"I am going to take a shower."

"Mhm." I went back to facing the bedroom door and trying to not think about my mom and dad.

----

I felt cold water on my face. I cringed and rubbed the water off my face. I heard someone chuckle from above me.

"Aiden stop." I opened my eyes a bit and saw him above me. He only had a towel on. I closed my eyes again.

"Amily?" I ignored him.

"Amily?" I ignored him once again. I wanted to smile, but I stopped myself.

I felt another cold drop and I knew he was near me. His soft lips were placed on my cheek. His touch still sends shivers down my back. I try to seem like it didn't affect me.

"Amily,open your eyes." I opened my eyes and two tickets to England were right in front of me.

No way!

"Aiden, I didn't even say yes." I was a bit angry that he didn't even tell me he had bought them.

"I didn't ask. It is going to be our first anniversary soon, so I thought why not go to England." It was impossible to be mad at him. I put aside thoughts of my mom and dad and kissed Aiden.

His hands went up to my shirt and he started tugging it up. His lips never leaving mine. I fell back onto the bed. Aiden hovered over me as we kissed each other. My hands pulled on his hair.

Before anything could get heated the doorbell rang.

I stopped kissing him and tried to pull away. His lips, then moved down to my neck.

"Aiden! There's someone at the door." My efforts to get him off me were useless.

"They'll leave in a few minutes." He said not taking his lips off of me.

Whoever was at the door rang the bell again.

"This won't happen in England." Aiden said, annoyed and got up to answer the door.

"Aiden!" I started to laugh.

"What?" He looked at me dumbfounded.

"You're only wearing a towel." I pointed out and he began to look for cloth.

"I'll answer the door." I went up to the door, turning the knob.

"Oh thank god you're home!" I looked at Lizz funny.

"Why? What happened?!" I asked scared.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were going to England."

"I just found out too." I smiled.

"Where's Aiden?" She poked her head in the house looking for him.

"His changing into some decent cloth." She laughed.

The End(not really but yeah)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ!

Okay so there is only 2 more chapters left on this story of mine.

THIS 2 LAST CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE ABOUT AMILY'S AND AIDEN'S WEDDING SINCE I DIDNT REALLY WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THEIR WEDDING WENT. I ONLY MENTIONED IT AND THAT WAS IT.

So technically this was the last chapter of this story...sorry

THANKS for reading it and putting up with my writers-block oh and my grammar and spelling:)

WHAT TO ASK ME QUESTIONS? Comment if you want to:)