47. She can't take a hint

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

I'VE BEEN BUSY WORKING AND OTHER STUFF....:(

WELL THAN DON'T LET ME STOP YOU FROM READING😋

I pulled up to the place Aiden worked at. I didn't expect to be here, but the car had other plans. The building was huge, but not that tidy. Car tires here and there. Black oil patches on the ground.

The front of the building displaying the big neon letters that said "EMPIRE'S REPAIR SHOP.". Empire is the last name of the guy who owns this shop. I went in hearing a bell sound go off as I did so. No one was at the front desk. The room had seats and pictures of cars hanging on the wall. Of course it would. Where's James?

"Amily! I didn't expect to see you here." Right on cue James Empire showed up. I smiled politely at him. James wasn't bad looking at all. The first time I came here James didn't get the hint that I was married till Aiden punched him.

"Hey, James." He went to shake my hand, but then stopped himself when he saw that it was all dirty.

"Is there something wrong with your car?" He asked.

"Yeah this time there is." He laughed. The times I've come were only to bring lunch with Aiden.

"Just take the car out back. Aiden is there." I nodded.

"Thanks James." Ever since Aiden punched him and gave him a bruised eye, he tried nothing on me.

I pulled up my car into the back of the building. I didn't know where to park it since this was the first time actually bringing it here. Rick, one of the workers, came up to the car and signaled me where to place the car.

"Thanks, Rick." He just nodded and went off to some place in the shop.

I looked around the place until my eyes landed on a purple mustang parked a few cars from mine.

There was only one person in this town who had a car like that. I could only see the back of the car. There was no telling where Lucy was or what she was doing.

I walked around a truck to have a better view of the front.

Aiden was looking at something in the car. The way his arm would flex as he was looking at something closer. He would constantly brush his hair away from his eyes.

"So do you workout?" Lucy soon appeared making my blood boil. She rubbed her hand on his arm. Aiden looked at her and moved away.

"Not a lot." Aiden said not really wanting to talk.

"Well you're really fit and good looking." She placed her hands on the edge of the car and kneeled forward. She wore a tank top exposing too much skin as well as her shorts.

I knew what she was doing. I walked closer, letting my presence be known. Aiden stopped what he was doing. He smiled at me.

"James! Can you help umm...Lucia?" James just nodded and stood up from his seat. Lucy glared at me. I held myself from laughing since Aiden got her name wrong.

His líps immediately were placed on mine and my stomach started doing flips. It was like an explosion going on in my stomach. I took the little self control I had and pulled away from him even though I didn't want to.

" I didn't expect to see you here, not that I didn't want you to show up."

"Well the car had other plans. I was on the way to The Bookstore and it started going crazy." I didn't know who to like explain to him what was wrong because I had no clue to what this and that was called.

"Well than you're lucky you have a husband as a mechanic." He opened the trunk and began looking at this and that.

-@:&$;/@!;,&&:":!;;&@:$:;)):'.'!","'!',!'

I KNOW IT IS A BIT SHORT BUT AT
LEAST I UPDATED:)