17. Party

HEYHIHELLO!! IT IS THURSDAY!! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!!!

******************************************

After a long time thinking about going or not to the party at Nadia's. I didn't have anything better to do so I got ready. I could just stay in bed and watch some TV. Couch potato.

Kyle decided to come with me. At least I had someone who I could hangout with. I barely go to party's. Usually they were by force. My parents always trying to get me to make friends. Why make friends when you have food? I would always sneak out of the party anyways.

I picked up my phone from my bed. It was around 10. I hurried to get ready. I turned the music up. I started dance weird,but stopped because Molly was giving me the "Humans are weird" look.

I put on some skinny jeans and a lace T-shirt. This is the fanciest it gets with me. I will probably look weird wearing jeans. I am not going to show off or to get raped or other possible things. That could happen at party with hormonal teenagers. Oh boy.

Molly started barking at the balcony door. I poked my head out from the closet. I was halfway changed. I put on my shirt quickly and walked up to the door. "There is nobody out there. So shhh!" I said to Molly like she would care.

I put some make up. I was putting my mascara on when Molly thought it was a good time to bark again. This time she made me jump and get mascara in my eye. It burned so much. I would glare at Molly but my eye. I rushed to the bathroom turned the water on. I rinsed it and the pain soon faded.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel on my eye."Molly! You better be running." I said. Molly got the memo because I only saw her tail going out the door.

I finished getting ready and waited for Kyle. Maybe I should call him and tell him I got sick or something. My hands kept sweating. I can't do this. All these stupid questions kept going through my head. All the possibilities that could happen at a party.

I can't back down now. The bell rang. Well even if I wanted to I couldn't now. I got up from the couch.

I opened the door. "Hey,Kyle!" I hugged him.

"You ready?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to wear anything that would show to much."

"It's fine. You still look hot!" Kyle said back. I was a bit shocked that he called me hot. He put his hands around my waist.

"We are going walking?"

"Yeah. Nadia's place is only 5 houses down." He put his face right to mine. I could smell the alcohol. He was drunk already. I pushed him off.

"Kyle are you drunk already?"

"Just a bit don't worry about it. If you need anything just call me."

Her house was huge like mine but different color and there were stone lions everywhere. I went in you could smell the alcohol everywhere. There were people dance all up on each other. It smelled like straight up sweat and alcohol together.

Someone ran into me. "Hey beautiful." He said. I just kept walking to the backyard. I got some weird stares from people. I pushed so many people just to get to the kitchen. It was like school while your trying to get somewhere but worst with sweaty people and people trying to grab you.

"Amily!" Nadia screamed at me. I almost fell backwards.

"Hey!"

"I am glad you made it. I just saw Kyle snogging this girl." My eyes almost popped out. "Don't drink that you don't know how many germs it has." Nadia opened the refrigerator and pulled out some type of alcohol. She handed me a clean cup and poured some.

I took a sip and it made my tongue tingle and my throat burn like crap. It was not that bad so I took another sip and it was less bad.

"You like it?"

"It's really good."

"Come on the girls are outside!" She pulled me. There were people kissing each other. These party's are totally not like the ones in the movies. How can they even breathe. I made a weird face.

We made it out alive. I saw the girls with the guys too. A smile appeared on my face when I saw them. I was bombarded with hugs from them. We kept talking about crazy things we had done. We could not stop laughing.

Phil was sitting beside me a bit to close. I could feel his hand on my back. Jared and Nadia were having a full make out. We all ignored them and kept on talking. I looked towards Phil and right behind him was Ashley and her crew of sluts with someone else.

* *

* *

* *

THANKS FOR READING. I UPDATED FROM MY PHONE:P ERRORS!!

THE NEXT PART WILL BE BETTER!! I REALLY LIKE THE NEXT PART. IF I FEEL LIKE POSTING IT SOONER THAN MONDAY. IDK MAYBE I WILL. :P

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND FANGIRL ON~~C