Chapter 5

*PETER Q AND GAMORA*

"We cant just leave him we have to keep him" Quill said to Gamora, "Yes but are we ready for a child? Because, I'm not so sure if we can raise him properly." She said uncertainly, "Gamora. We raised Groot. We raised Drax. We raised Rocket. We raised Mantis. Is there anything we can't raise?" Her expression changed and she smiled "You're right, lets take him home."

Quill and Gamora had found a little boy on the side of the road, he had golden hair that coincidentally looked exactly like Quill's and he was wearing a light blue hoodie and tracksuit pants.

"So, what's your name?" Asked Quill, "Umm, it's, um, it's.... Jackson!" he said, "Thats such a cute name, I love it" Gamora said happily. "Do you know where your parents are, Jackson?" Gamora asked him, "Well, they told me that they didn't like me any more and my brother pushed me out of the car so I sat here" he said, completely oblivious to the fact that his parents just abandoned him. "Oh my gosh, well, would you like to come home with us?" Gamora said, "Really? You won't chuck me out of the car?" He said excitedly, "Definitely not" Quill said as he picked Jackson up and carried him home with Gamoras hand in his.