Chapter 4

*CLINT AND LAURA*

"Hey Dad?" Yelled Callum, now 18 years old, "Yeah?" Replied Clint "Can you come here a minute?" Clint sighed "Yep, sure". "What's up, Cal?" Said Clint "Um, well you know how Isla's coming tonight?", Isla was Callum's girlfriend of 7 months, "Yeah..." Clint said slowly, unsure of where this conversation was going, "What, uh, body spray do you use?" Calum said awkwardly, "Oh my god, Callum really? Hang on I'll go get it." Clint walked out of Callum's room, laughing and shaking his head.

2 minutes later and Clint came back with a bottle of Lynx Australia. "Really Dad? You use this?" Callum said amused "Yep, smells good trust me." "Alright then, thanks Dad" said Callum, looking pretty confident.

*knock knock knock*

Shit Islas here. Callum thought to himself. Alright I can do this. He strutted down the hallway and to the front door almost stepping on Nicole, now 9. Callum opened the door, "Holy shit. You look beautiful." Callum said, amazed. "Aw thanks" Isla said, blushing. Callum kissed her on the cheek, took her by the hand and led her into his room.

"Ah, they grow up way too fast don't they" said Laura smiling, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can't act like we're young again" Clint said, hinting something, Laura raised her eyebrows, then giggled as Clint picked her up like a baby and carried her into their bedroom.

Lewis was now 14, and he was playing the guitar on the couch. Lewis loved music and he loved writing songs. He wrote mainly songs about life and stuff, but sometimes, just for fun, about The Avengers.

Nicole was doing her art homework as she couldn't finish it during class time, luckily for her, she enjoyed art.