Is Phil really ..

Me and James got back to work. After that we didn't say much, this class was almost over anyways. I could think of was things like "What if Phil is gay?" "Dad is not gonna be happy." "That would explain why he hasn't had a girlfriend.." "What if he likes someone in school?" I brushed off the thoughts and finished up the sheet, when I went to hand it in the bell rang.

I grabbed my bag and ran up to the second floor of the school when Phil's next class was. My class was all the was on the other side of the building but I didn't care. I had to know! or it would bother me all day. While I was walking up the stair I could hear locker doors being slammed and loud voices. I speed up and what I seen was a crowd a guys. I couldn't see though them but I hear wimples, the same wimples I hear when dad drank too much, I know that cry, it was Phil!

Their words were brutal. "Worthless faggot." "Gay boy." "Queer ass." I throw me bag and pushed through. "Are you staring at my dick, cock sucker?" Was the last thing I hear before I broke throw the walls of guys. I was smaller than them so they didn't ever notice me till I was in the circle with him on the ground. "Phil are you okay?" "DAN!" a tear rolled down his face, he smiled, he was happy to see me. I smiled back at him.

His smile broke when he realized where we were, mine did too I looked up at the jocks. "Is that your gay boyfriend little fag?" one said as other laughed ago. I turned to them and stood up. "No, I'm his brother." I put my hands on my hips and stared at the main one with an angry face. To be honest this probably wasn't the best pose at the time. "Oh how cute you're gonna have your little brother fight for you?" The jock said with a smirk as he looked down at Phil. "Maybe he is!" I would of shouted in his face but he was much taller than me.

"Dan what are you doing?!" Phil wined. "Are you mad?!" I turned to Phil with a smile and said "Just a little." When I turned back around the jocks were just chuckling. I made a dumb move but there was no turning back now. I jumped onto the big jock and clawed into his skin. He began running around. Pulling my legs to try to get my grip off but I wasn't having.

I saw Phil's smiling in amaze and excitement but what was better than Phil's face, was all the Jocks with their jaws on the floor. Phil leaped onto a jock's back, he warped his arms around his neck. The two jocks were trying to get us off while the other just stood there. The one I was on yelled at them "Don't just stand there do something!!" The other began to come closer till I dug my teeth into the Jocks shoulder. They all ran! I jumped off and so did Phil.

"I've never seen them run that fast." I smiled at Phil. "Not even on the field!" He replied laughing making me laugh. Phil's laughter came to a dead stop as he looked at me, to stopped too. "Dan.." "Yes?" "Why were you even up here? Your class is all the way on the other side." "Yeah I know." I smiled again. "Well the truth is I was told that there's a rumor going around that you're .... um .. gay." Phil blushed the lightest pink, with tears in his eyes but he pushed it all away. "Really? .. Where did you hear that from??"

"Someone in my class came up to me and told me." "Oh..." I didn't let him finish, I didn't think he had anything to say. "Is that why they were bullying you, Phil?" "Yeah." He became sad and looked at his feet. I tilted his head up. "I just wanna know. I'm not going to judge you, you're my brother." He began laughing. "You're crazy! You think I'm gay. Haha! Oh Dan." He smiled and started walking me to my class even though it was already half way over. I smiled as we walked. "Oh wait-" I ran back to get my bag. "Okay now we can go." We laughed and walked off. We didn't have much to say to each other, I was kind of just a nice walk. A victory walk.

Gay or not gay? That is the question.

Sorry if it was a bit boring.

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share.

Twitter: @LarryTheLozer

Tumblr: CharweeBubbles