Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Dan Lester. I was 13 years old at the time but I acted way older. I had a brother named Phil Lester. Phil was 16. Our father, David was always yelling at is because we were always fighting with each other. I didn't know our mother well because she died in a car crush when I was very young. None of us talk about her very much but me and Phil have had our moments where we weren't fighting and I would ask questions about her.

He told me how beautiful and loving she was and how dad wasn't so angry all the time. After our mother died, dad began a drinking habit. We both believe dad drinks and screams so much because we fight. Honestly I can't help it. Phil is so annoying. He comes in my room whatever he wants and takes my stuff. Borrows my games and clothes.

Phil POV

Dan is a pain. I told him to lie for me so I could go out with my mates for the night and he instead rats on me. Father grounded me for a few weeks. He keeps going on about how I should get a job but I don't want to work! I want to hang out and have a good time. I'm going to collage next year for God's sake.

Dan's POV

I'm so glad Phil's grounded. He deserves it. He's always picking on me and now that I ratted on him it's gonna get worse. I don't care anymore. Today I'm going to the park with my mates and a few girls. One of the girl's happens to be my girl. Her name is Sally.

She has beautiful long blonde hair and brown eyes. She's two years older than me but I don't care. I'm turning 14 soon anyways. Phil's so weird. He's 16 and he doesn't have a girlfriend. He says "he's saving himself." I just think he can't find a girl to talk to him.

Hope I don't scare you with my weirdness but I hope the weirdos enjoy this story.

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share.

Twitter: @LarryTheLozer

Tumblr: CharweeBubbles