Naruto...

Naruto...

Green eyes, soft pink hair, a warm inviting smile. The girl opens her arms wide as if to give me, the village monster, a hug. She looks into my sad eyes and says, "Na~ru~tu." But she says it so softly, like a whisper in the wind. I know her she's... leaving. With her arms still outspread somehow she's getting farther away. "Wait come back!" I call to her, and faintly I hear "Na~ru~to."

"Ah that was just a dream!" I woke up disappointed.

Man I'm getting weirder and weirder. Maybe it was all that ramen I ate. Yeah, it was the ramen...

But I can't help but be disappointed that it was just a dream.

Ah what am I talking about! I need to become stronger so the villagers will stop hating me.

All I see when I walk into town is the villagers hateful stares...

A bright cheerful smile flashes before my eyes.

I fall off my bed onto the floor in excruciating pain. I know... that smile...

Soft emerald eyes gaze back into my blue ones,"Let's go Na~ru~to."

That voice... those eyes...

"Ahhh!" The pain is to much...

No. I am not weak. I will not let some headache or whatever this is get in the way of my dream... to become Hokage!

I stand up tall and the pain subsides. I forget all about who I was trying so hard to remember.

I put on my orange jump suit and head out for Ichikura's Ramen stand.

On my way I feel the icy glares of the villagers.

It's always the same.

I wake up.

Go to Ichikura's.

I get cursed at for breathing.

For living.

But, I smile. I always smile. Even if it's fake.

I learned that it's better to wear a fake smile and to fake laugh then to be sad. You know why?

Because nobody notices.

Nobody would notice if a monster like me was sad, and if they did, they would make fun of me more and hate me more.

I'm not as stupid as I look. I know I can be pretty dumb, but I can be pretty smart also.

I had almost reached Ichikura's when three boys came up to me.

"We don't have room for a monster like you here." There were three boys, the tallest boy spoke first.

"Yeah, go away. Nobody even likes you." The shortest one in the middle said.

So the order was the tallest, shortest, and then there was one that was medium but he was quite.

The tallest spoke again,"Toru aren't you going to say anything to this monster?"

Finally he spoke," Daikaiki let's go."

The shortest and who I'm assuming is Daikaiki gasped in surprise.

The shortest spoke,"Toru... why?"

Toru looked at the shortest one and replied,"Kai, go home."

I looked at them and sighed and walked away. I don't even know what that was about. I've been training so I could've put up a fight but...

Before I could fully make it to Ichikura's, again, I was stopped.