Training with Itachi starts.... WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME!?

Okay readers, thank you all who vote and read my story! I would REALLY LOVE some reviews. I know some people do and for that I'm grateful, but if any other writers who read my story, such as Kanshi-Chan and so on, could you please give me some advice on like fighting scenes or just reviews on how my story is I would really appreciate it. Now, I am going to include fighting scenes here (duh lol she's training XD) but if you guys could tell me if they are good or not that would be amazing!!! THANKS!

Important: Okay readers, I know these seven,now eight, chapters have been when she was young and you guys may already want me to get to where she's twelve but I'm not gonna do that because you have to understand her beginning is important. Also I may extend her beginning a bit more and put off the time skip because remember the Hokage wants to train her and also other reasons which you'll find out later.

Thank you Kanshi-chan, Cherryblossom1423, Akastukilove, SakuraSavesMe, Sakurauchiha1, and so on for encouraging me to write this story and continue it. The authors and fans I've listed inspired me to write because of their stories and awesomeness of encouraging my own story. I'm sorry if I missed any fans, it's not that I'm trying to it's just hard to keep up with all of you guys. I just want you all to know that I appreciate you guys for fanning and reading my story! I would also like input if I should write a sequel when this story is done (which won't be for awhile but I just want to know) and if later, when I get more of this story done, if I should write another story.

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Naruto but if I did I would magically transport myseld into the Naruto World and be awesome, that would be so awesome if I could, and Itachi would be friends with me. Well he already is but you know... anyways! I (still) don't own Naruto but I own my fanfic, not the Naruto characters, but the plot and stuff. So with that being said I'll continue writing this chappy! YAY!

..........................................................................

Third Person's Pov:

When Sakura woke up she was snuggling against something warm. Sakura unconsciously snuggled closer to the warmth. She then realized that something was around her waist and when she looked down her eyes widened. It was Itachi's arm.

Sakura blushed. She would never admit this to ANYONE, but she had a bit of a crush on him.

Sakura tried to move but suddenly she was pulled closer to him. Her head lay on his chest. She blushed harder than decided to wake him up. She slowly brought her finger up to poke his face when...

"It'd be wise not to try and wake me up, Sakura." Itachi said with his eyes. closed.  Sakura nearly had a heart attack and she jumped, luckily Itachi's arms were around her so she didn't fall.

She blushed, silently thanking Kami that Itachi's eyes were still closed. It was then Kin, her Inner, decided to remind her how close they were.

"Sakura, look at how close you are. Your really close." Kin wiggled his eyebrows.

Sakura mentally slapped Kin and said,"Kin! He's 14 and I'm only about to be six!"

Kin chuckled,"Your turning six tomorrow huh? And so what, love has no bounds. He's only like eight years older than you!"

"Tomorrow? Really? That soon?" Sakura asked, dismissing the last part of what Kin said.

"Yup, did you forget? Oh and by the way before you answer some smart comment you might want to pay attention to the real world because Itachi is staring at you weirdly." Kin replied smirking.

"Maybe I'm getting Alzheimer's." Sakura said sarcastically.

Then she blocked him out, but not before seeing him dramatically sigh. Yes, tomorrow is Sakura's birthday. She will be turning six. But nobody knows, she didn't tell them. Or so she thought nobody knew.