Training with Guy is over, and he face plants. New teacher... Itachi?!

Alrighty readers I have some good and bad news. I will give the bad news first. So, on Saturday I went to do the garage sale but then I ran a slight fever and I've had a headache for two weeks STRAIGHT and chest pains so Cyndi took me to the doctors and they said they don't really know what's wrong with me, it could be my asthma since I've been feeling weak and tired lately but if that's true I could be slowly suffocating because I might not be getting enough oxygen to the brain, it's not for sure so DO NOT PANIC! They have referred me to a neurologist (a head person examiner?) to run tests and stuff. So don't worry! The good news is that so far I'm alive and I'm updating and I will see a doctor eventually I hope...  (: Also good news is that there will be only a few more chapters before a little time skip to where she is twelve! I'm so excited but after this chapter I am gonna go to Kanshi-Chan and some other people for help on writing fight in scenes with jutsus so please appreciate them and I'll make a list of names of who helped me in the next chappy! Anyways, about my bad news, don't sweat it because I'll be as good as new in no time! BELIEVE IT!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto at all because if I did Tobi would be my best friend. Oh wait... he already is, but I STILL don't own Naruto :( oh well I do own meh fanfic though! (: Yeah.... I'm just that awesome! ^-^

Important!: I'm so sorry for not updating for a couple of days! With all this going on I had no time! I'm super sorry! DON'T FEED ME TO THE UCHIHA UNICORNS!

..........................................................................

Sakura's Pov:

This morning I was informed by Kakashi that Ji-san wants to speak with me. Of course he didn't say Ji-San , he said Hokage-sama, But that's besides the point.

I wonder why Ji-San wants to speak with me. Maybe about my progress with Guy-sensai?

I've been training with Guy-sensai for four months now and I'm already faster than him! Which is really fast, when I run people say they can't even see me at all, and that's WITH my training weights.

My training weights now are 300 pounds for my arms and 350 for my legs. The training with Guy-sensai now isn't that hard anymore, and I already have perfect chakra control.

°Le Flash back in Third person°

After training with Guy Sakura decided to go hang out with Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi. Getting them together was hard. Especially since Sasuke was being his normal "ducky" self, as Sakura puts it.

These past months it seems that Naruto and Sasuke have developed into rivals. Sakura doesn't understand why.

Itachi was just being Itachi. Although Itachi would never admit this, he is quite fond of Sakura.

Sakura found Naruto first, it wasn't that hard since he was at Ichikura's Ramen shop. Yeah, Naruto is a Ramen freak, but then again so is Sakura. 

"Naaaru-kun wanna hang out with Sasuke, Itachi, and me?" Sakura sung in a childish voice. Naruto scowled at the first  part but grinned at the end,"Yes BELIEVE IT!"

Sakura giggled. She was in a really happy mood today. Now all Sakura has to do is find Itachi and Sasuke so they can all be happy together. Which, again wasn't that hard. She just dragged Naruto, after making HIM pay his bill, and then went to the dango shop.

As she thought they were at the dango shop, eating dango, well Itachi was. Sasuke was eating tomatoes like the weird duck he is.

"Itachi! Itachi! Come hang out with me and Naaaru-kun! Or we can train! Ohhh can you train us?! Pretty please? Oh... hi Ducky, didn't see you there!" Sakura rambled.