Chapter 5

Whisper on the side------------>

[Kris]

[ Past ]

"why can't I come see you on graduation?" he was leaving today after stay with me for the last two days. He was telling me that I couldn't celebrate at the end of his infantry school training.

"I really want you to, trust me but you can't. there's a rule called don't ask don't tell which pretty much mean that I cant tell anyone that I'm gay or I'll lose all that I've worked for. Men don't like being around or sleeping with a gay man, they find it uncomfortable and I'll be a distraction to the other men from their jobs" he explained to me.

"that's stupid!" I exclaimed as I paced the floor in my room. He sighed,

"I know but that's how its going to be"

"your just as good as them, or maybe even better! This is bull!" Jeremy scooted off the bed and wrapped his arms around me. His chest was hard and warm against my back.

"I know Kris, but there is nothing we can do, this is an old rule and even if it changed it would still have the same affect if I came out." He said, his breath caressed my ear. I slumped against him all out of energy. Chuckling he turned me around so I had to tilt my head back to look up at him.

"I'll have someone record the whole thing if you want" he told me. I rolled my eyes.

"shut up" I said raising on my tip toes to kiss him. he let out a sigh of pleasure maneuvering his head to the side to get more access to my mouth.

"what if I come anyway?" I asked pulling away a bit. He sighed.

"you can come if you want but we can't show any affection towards each other." He told me his arms still around my waist as he looked down at me. I bit my lip.

"it doesn't matter, I want to see you; ten weeks is a long time" he smiled and kissed me softly.

"ok" he agreed as I buried my fingers in his hair and pulled him mouth down on mine.

"mmm" he moaned backing me up against the bad. His mouth was hot and wet and tasted like mint toothpaste.

Is it me or is mint toothpaste yummy? I was lifted up in the air and thrown on the bed.

"Ahh" I exclaimed with a giggled as he crawled over me with a sexy smirk showing those perfect white teeth. He lent down again but I turned my head teasingly. Chuckling he continued down till his lips touched my cheek and slowly trailed down to my neck. all teasing went out the window as things got heated. His tongue licked at my exposed collarbone and his hands caressed down my chest lovingly.

"your skin is so soft" he whispered in my ear biting into it.

 He lowered his head down to my nipple, taking it into his mouth causing me to arch my back. His fingers reached the waistband of my jeans teasingly. My stomach quivered from his featherlike touch.

I was panting for air as I placed my hands on his continually moving head.

"Jeremy" I moaned as his tongue snaked out down my stomach and waistband of my jeans. He pulled them further down just before the dip in my pelvis. His warm breath caused me to stiffen and strain against my pants.

"Jeremy!" I warned backing away from him. "stop" I gasped. He frowned sitting back on his knees.

"what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"we can't do that" I told him. his eyes widened in realization.

"Oh, god Kris, I wasn't going to force you or something. I would never do that" he explained frantically. I shook my head.