Chapter 6

Niall

"MR. HORAN! LIAM'S BLACKED OUTSIDE BY HIS LOCKER!" I heard a girl in my class scream to me. I ran outside and saw Liam on the floor and Louis leaning over him. I ran over. "Please Li. Don't go. I need you. Daddy needs you." I picked Liam up bridal style and carried him into the nurses office. The nurse shoved me out of the office and told me he would be back in a few hours. I went back into my classroom just as he phone started ringing. "Niall?" I heard a familiar voice say "Zayn? What's up?" "Um Taylor's awake." my eyes widened. "She is! I'll be there in like 10 minutes!" "Niall. You have a class to teach." way to be a joy kill Zayn. "Right. Well I'll be there ASAP." I could almost see him smile. "Oh Zayn. Liam got knocked out." "WHAT?" he sounded furious. "WHAT HAPPENED?! I BET IT WAS THAT DAMN KID JASON DODGER! WASN'T IT?" "Zaynie. Calm down I don't know what happened. But I will make sure to find out. I'll get Lou. He saw what happened." "Thanks Ni. I miss you and Tell Liam that I will be home right after they get home from school." "Do you need me to drive them home?I'm sure as hell Liam doesn't want to take the bus home." "Thanks Ni. You're the best." "Bye!" click.

"Okay class open your notebooks to a whole new page. I want you to right down what what was the worst thing that could every happen to you." they looked puzzled. "Does anyone know what happened to Liam outside today?" nothing. "He was knocked unconscious. Now does anyone know his brothers Louis and Harry?" almost everyone raised there hands. "Do know how they would have feel if he was to be killed? They would feel terrible. Louis would feel like it was his fault for not defending his little brother and Harry would miss his big brother. Harry doesn't understand what happened to his mom. But the other 2 do. They understand that she left. They don't want to ever experience that again. Especially not there brother." everyone was silent. "Now you may take he rest of class to write your essays. There due on Friday." I said heading to my desk.

Also please look up the other story on my page, 18 and Pregnant. You won't regret it. Also the story, down the road is coming out soon. Read that too! Please.

Love you all