Chapter 4

Zayn

I was worried. There was thunderstorm and Louis was terrified. "Don't worry Niall's there and Liam will know what to do with Louis. Calm down Zayn. Liam has been doing this for years he can handle it." I thought to myself. I ran into the house and slammed the door closed. Soon I saw the beautiful blonde boy in front of me. "Hey!" he said cheerfully. "Hey. How were the boys?" I asked. "Good. Once the thunder started Lou wouldn't leave Liam's side the whole night and Harry and Nicky surely have bonded. There sleeping together in Harry's room. And Liam and Louis are in your room." I smiled. "Harry made a new friend. Harry didn't hang out with anyone at his school besides Louis and Liam. Especially since his mom left. I am so proud of him." "Well I'll go get Nicky and well just go..." Niall said heading towards the stairs. "Wait! Let them sleep. Why don't we... I don't know. Hang out?" he smiled. "Like a date?" "If that's what you wan to call it." I smirked. "Would you like some wine Mr. Horan?" I said pretending to be a Waiter at a fancy restaurant. "Why thank you Dr. Malik." he giggled. We talked for hours and hours. About his life about his kids and about my life and aboout my kids. We finally stopped when we're heard Liam's alarm go off. Damn you Liam for having an alarm to wake everyone up for school. "OKAY EVERYONE UP IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!" I heard Liam call followed but a series of groans. "HARRY, NICK TIME TO GET UPP!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME AND LOUIS SING THE WAKE UP SONG LIKE WE HAD TO FOR YOU AND DADDY!" I chuckled at the memory. "LOU GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NICKY AND I HAVE TO USE IT!" I heard Harry yell. They still haven't figured out that Louis always takes the longest in the bathroom (other than me) and to make him go last. "Lou! Let Harry and Nicky use the bathroom! Liam come down and get your brothers stuff ready! Cmon you guys know the drill." "Does Nick go to GreenWood?" I asked looking back at Niall. "Yea actually I teach there. I'm year 6 English." I smiled. That's Li's grade! Maybe you'll get to teach him!" he smiled. "I'll go home get ready and grab Nick's bag and I'll drive them all to school. How does that sound babe?" I blushed when he said the word babe. "Sounds great. Hun." he pecked me cheek before rushing out the door. I sat there flabbergasted until I heard Liam come down. "Daddy. Is Mr. Horan gonna be our new Daddy?" he looked at me. "Maybe Li." I kissed his head. "maybe."