9.

Camila's POV

I awoke the next morning on the couch in my living room. I rubbed my temples and opened my eyes slowly, yawning as I looked up at the ceiling. I had gotten home the night before and of course, Ariana and I had fought.

I barely remember what the fight was about but it was intense. I'm pretty sure it was about Pete, since he was sitting on my couch with my girlfriend all cuddled up into his side. All I saw was red and I had tried to kick him out but Ariana started yelling at me and calling me rude.

Then she stormed her happy self to our bedroom and slammed the door on me, locking me out. I sat up slowly, rubbing the back of my neck. I shook my head as I sat back on the couch. I saw my phone was sat on the table in front of me.

I reached out and grabbed it, turning it on to see 30 texts and 10 missed calls from Dinah, 2 missed calls from my mom, 3 from Sofi and a text from one of my other best friends Shawn.

I opened Shawn's text first.

Shawnie Boy: hey, Mila. Dinah's been trying to get ahold of you. Please answer her. She said it was important. She blew my phone up all morning.

Me: I know I saw. I was knocked out on the couch. I had a long night. But I will call her back.

Shawnie Boy: Okay. I have to get back to work but we'll talk about your long night later. Meet up for coffee around noon?

Me: Sounds good.

Shawnie Boy: See ya then.

I closed my texts with Shawn and opened up my call log. I tapped Dinah's number and put my phone to my ear, yawning slightly as I ran a hand through my hair. I stood up and walked to my kitchen.

"Camila!" Dinah screamed.

"Shit, Dinah. Lower it down a little, will ya?" I frowned as I opened the fridge, grabbing the apple juice.

"Sorry, Walz. It's just. I have like really big and urgent news. Did you see my texts?"

"No. Not yet. I thought I'd just call you. Why?"

"Just look at my texts. I think you finally have your proof."

I frowned but pulled my phone away from ear, putting Dinah on speaker. I entered my texts app and opened Dinah's texts. I frowned as I scrolled up to the beginning of the messages from last night.

Dinah: Holy shit!

Dinah: Mila! You are not gonna believe this!

Dinah: I've got your proof!

Dinah: Look at this shit!

Dinah:

Dinah: my friend Tori caught them at Wal-Mart yesterday

Dinah: but that's not just it!