Chapter Two: Locked and Loaded

He cocked the gun and held it towards me holding it with his index finger. 

"They deserve to die for what they've done to such a beautiful girl."

I could read the anger in his eyes. I scooted closer to him. I couldn't find the words for what I was wanting to say, but for the first time I was extremely attracted to this man and him wanting to get even was such a turn on. He smiled that sad smile and he touched my cheek, His touch was so hot that I whinced. It hurt.

"Don't worry darling you'll get use to my touch."

I gasped and bit down hard on my bottom lip. I couldn't stop the naughty thoughts and his smile turned into one that felt as if he was reading my thoughts and liking them. I grabbed his shoulders and brought him into my embrace, kissing him. He put his arms around me and I cried out from the pain.

"I'm sorry baby."

Is eyes looked worried and his expression was soft and caring. I kissed him again and the burn was there, but it also felt as if our kiss was illuminating the world. He pulled back. NO! Come back! Shhh consicious! I'm trying to decide to whether to take the gun or run. 

"What's the plan?" 

He looked at me seriously and then cupped my chin. 

"We're going to destroy the ones that tried to destroy you. We're going to kill those fucks that hurt you today. Then the rest and last your parents." 

I looked at him shocked. My parents? I looked at him and sighed. 

"Are you going to shoot them too."

"Of course. Can't leave all the fun to you. Besides I wanted to kill those fucks for a long time. But it was the last straw when they hurt you. I have watched you from a far. I am truly captivated by your beauty and innocence. It's a turn on and mystifying thing. I feel like I'm high." 

He chuckled and moved a strand of hair behind my ear. I thought some more.

"Are we going to runaway together?"

He nodded.

"Do you like me?"

He nodded with a smile.

"Will you kiss me?" 

He leaned in and passionately took my breath away with then he pulled back. NO! I jumped onto him ignoring the pain and we began to makeout. My first makeout ever, but I felt like a natural. Then he moaned and grabbed my ass. I made my choice. I pulled back, breathless.

"Let's go. Then more of this." 

He smirked.

"I love your kisses. I'm honored to take you kissing virginity away. I hope I get to take it all."

He winked and I gasped, but I felt so turned on. My nippled got hard and I was wet. I could sense he knew. I blushed. He sat up and handed me a the gun and kissed me.

"Let's go start anew."

-

We sat in his car. He had an old 69 Camaro. It was beautiful. We waited outside the bar the guys were in. I took a drag off my vape and handed it to him without taking my eyes off Jermey. Soon they all walked out and began walking towards the alley that was a shortcut to their houses. 

"It's time."

I nodded and we got out. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled a wicked smile. This didn't feel wrong and I felt so empowered. What am I doing? Then once we were in the alley I cocked my gun. The guys turned around and I walked faster going up to them. 

"Oh caming for anothing beating whore?" Jermey hissed.

I raised the gun and kept walking as I fired two rounds into his chest. The guys yelled frantically. 

"Run and die!"

I saw he was pointing his gun at them. I kept my gun up. They all looked terrified in the dim light.

"Get on your fucking knees."

They did as they were told. 

"So you like to beat up girls. Girls who you want to fuck, but since you know she won't sleep with bastards like you, you like to take your frustration on her. Admit it right now." 

He held his gun to the one who kicked me last. He stared into my eyes.

"It's true. We all find you hot, but Jermey said we needed to roughen you up before you'd put out. I'm sorry." 

I saw tears in his eyes. Then he shot him in the head. The others screamed. I jumped from the sudden surprise. Then he shot the others. Then he grabbed Jermey like how, he held me. 

"Hell is going to love you. I know you got off to the thought of her. You pig. I know how much of a pervert you are and how pathetic you are. Have fun. Tell the Devil I say 'hello'." 

He looked exhausted but still terrified then he shot him. Jermey the tormentor was gone. He turned and grabbed my hand and we ran to his car and he drove away heading towards the cemetary. He parked it in a ramshaclked garage, but on the inside it was all modern. Then we got out and he pressed a button and then the car began to go down. and once it was down another floor covered the car. Holy shit. I was in shock. I really shot Jermey and he killed him! What have I done! He rushed over and kissed me. 

"We did it baby."

I pushed him away.

"Who are you!?" I said angrily.

He sighed and ran his hands through his long haired mohawk that wasn't geled. 

"My name is Adam. I am not a human being. You could say I'm a demon. I was once human, but I sold my soul to Satan long ago."

I gasped this guy is fucking pyscho! 

"I know you don't believe me, but you know how my touch makes you feel. It doesn't feel like that with anyone. Plus I can do this." He blinked and when he reopened his eyes they were black. 

I gasped again and ended up backing into a wall. He rushed over and got close. I felt that spark. Oh God am I really attracted to a demon. 

"I want you to stay with me until their all dead. Then we're going to leave and never come back to this place. Please baby, stay with me." 

I looked into his eyes and nodded. 

"C'mon time to kill those girls that spread the rumors."

He smiled a soft tender smile and reloaded the gun and cocked it ready.