Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Yep, nothing will.....Wait what?" She asked.

"I love you." I said louder.

"Finally, I thought you would never say it." She said sounding relieved.

"I'm sorry it took me so long." He replied.

"Better late than never." She whispered before kissing me on the lips. Her lips tasted like rootbeer. I moved my lips in sync with hers and slid my tongue along her bottom lip. She pulled away when it was getting good. I pouted and she laughed at my thoughts.

"Its kind of hard to stop kissing you when I have yours and my thoughts in my head." She stated.

"Well, then don't." I pleaded.

"Corey, are we almost there?" She asked.

"Yep, we'll be there soon." He replied.

"You are so handsome," She whispered to me

"No, not at all." I bagged on myself.

Mariah's POV

"La beauté est dans le spectateur et ce que je suis voyant est très belle." I said sweetly.

"You speak french?" He asked.

"Another side effect to having a dragon soul mate." I told him.

"What did you say?" He asked curiously.

"Beauty is in the eye beholder and what I am beholding is very beautiful." I translated.

"That's very wise." He approved.

"Thanks." I replied.

'Can you say something else in french?' He thought.

"Sure. Je t'aime plus que les mots peuvent dire. Je veux que vous sachiez que je serai toujours avec vous à travers vents et marées. Et j'ai le sentiment que cette bataille avec Mr.E va être épais. Et je si je risque de mourir dans la bataille, vous devez me laisser et ne pas essayer de faire quelque chose pour aider. Si je meurs que ce sera mon temps. Me expirant lui empêcher d'essayer de vous tuer aussi. L'amour est plus puissant que la mort vous serez donc très bien." I said seriously.

"What's that mean? That was a lot of words in french." He said.

"I said I love you more than you will ever know." I lied.

"I love you more." He replied.

"You compare one tree to the entire forest." I whispered.

            I hate when you think nothing bad is going to happen and then the next thing you know your flat on your back trying keep yourself from bleeding. Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself here. I should probably explain what happened in more detail. Corey, the worst driver in the world, decided to take the wheel. We drove for hours talking about plans and a few kisses between couples here and there. Silverwing was flying high above the car, hidden by the clouds.

"Hey, Corey, are you sure you know where your going." I asked nervously.

"Of course I do. " He said with an eye roll.

"Corey, maybe we should stop for directions." Brenda suggested.

"No, we don''t need to ask directions. I've got the map memorized." He bragged.