𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

P R O L O G U E

there is six shepherd siblings and anastasia was the youngest of them all at the age of twenty-five years old.

due to all of her siblings being in the medical field it was no surprise to anyone when she also decided to pursue a career in it... although what surprised everyone was the specialty she took interest in.

anastasia lived with her older and only brother derek and his wife addison montgomery in new york where she did her internship and some of her residency at the new york hospital. she had an interest in plastics with the one and only mark sloan being her attending and boss and let's just say not only did she have an interest in plastics she also had an interest in her boss.

when derek and addison split up due to addison cheating on him, he packed up and moved to seattle leaving everything and everyone behind including anastasia. luckily addison had been nice enough to let her now ex-husbands little sister continue staying with her while she was doing her residency... well that was until she decided to go to seattle to chase after her ex-husband in seattle.

mark had then decided to chase after addison to Seattle to confess his love so after a while anastasia had no one left although she still decided to stay in new york a year after the whole thing but she then decided she needed a change of scenery and got up and left to seattle like everyone else in her life did.