Crush

Leo couldn't believe it.

He was kissing Nico di Angelo.

He didn't even think about it. The second Nico said he was gay, Leo rushed in and kissed him.

Nico pulled away, and Leo looked at him. Nico's eyes were wide and his lips were parted in shock.

Leo's voice went into overdrive.

"I am so, so sorry I just–You were saying you're gay and I'm actually bi and I kind of, sort of, maybe have a crush on you and–"

Nico fisted his hands in the material of Leo's collar, which resulted in him shutting up instantly. His face flushed at the glint in Nico's eyes.

Nico grinned a mischievous little smile. "Shut up."

Nico pulled Leo back in.

It was a longer kiss than before, and when Nico pulled back to breathe, he put his forehead on Leo's.

Leo grinned. "I knew you couldn't resist me."

Nico laughed his giggly laugh and slapped Leo's arm, which made Leo chuckle. "Shut up."

They kissed again, this time less innocent and more needy.

Leo found his hands in Nico's hair, and felt Nico's arms around his neck.

Leo completely lost track of time. He could've been kissing Nico for a couple minutes, couple hours, he didn't know and he didn't care.

As long as they were kissing, Leo's mind was a blank. It was just the two of them, nothing else mattered. He relied completely on instinct, basically.

Leo thought he heard a slight creak from the other side of the room, but, since he was in his own little world, dismissed it as his imagination.

"Well, it's about time!" a voice rang out, and Nico and Leo sprung from each other. They were both on wheely chairs; they didn't have to do much to go flying away from each other. Nico's back slammed into the desk, and Leo rolled fairly close to the engine he just worked on.

It would be just my luck that I would crash into it and have to start over.

"Jason!" Nico shouted, his voice cracking near the end.

Jason stood in the doorway, a knowing smile gracing his lips.

"I so called it." Grin still on his lips, he slowly backed out. "Don't go past PG-13!"

Leo's nose caught on fire. He looked cross-eyed down at it, and tried to pat it out as fast as he could.

Leo heard laughing in the hallway.

"JASON!" Nico yelled. He was now a Nicomato. His face was all kinds of red.

Nico jumped off of the chair–the chair rolling off toward the wall–and ran toward the door. Leo followed, albeit a little less dramatic, believe it or not.

They ran through the maze of hallways after Jason, the sounds of his laughs resounding throughout the walls. Nico's shouting of death threats could easily be heard, too.

Leo wasn't quite sure whether he was going to hold Nico back, or help with the murder.

He was still undecided when they got to the deck. Jason was leaning against the mast.

"Hey guys!" Jason smiled like nothing even happened.

"Don't 'hey guys!' me." Nico told Jason in a low, strangely calm voice that made it all the more threatening. "What is the matter with you?"