Confessions

Nico stared in the spot Jason used to occupy for a couple seconds longer.

He knew what Jason's look meant. He knew that Jason wanted to talk to him; knew that Jason could tell Nico was crushing on Leo.

He really hoped Jason could only tell because he knew Nico's secret. He really hated that someone knew, yet at the same time he was relieved. Jason made it painfully obvious that he was perfectly fine with the way Nico was, that he supported him.

Nico was not looking forward to the conversation that would ensue.

He looked at Leo through the corner of his eye, almost jumping when brown eyes were already staring back at him.

"What was that all about?" Leo asked, confusion just as painfully obvious as Jason.

Nico shook his head. He tried to think of a good explanation for Leo so he wouldn't push even further.

"Jason... Found out my... Deepest, darkest secret by accident." He considered saying. He thought it work, Leo was the closest friend he's had in a while. If he couldn't trust Leo, who could he trust–Not that he would tell Leo yet. Either way, he said it out loud.

"And he thinks I should tell everyone. Obviously, I'm not ready to. He wants to talk to me about it. That's what that look he gave me meant. It's not exactly a conversation I'm looking forward to." He looked back in the direction Jason left, then turned his head to see Leo's reaction. Leo was staring with a slightly disappointed, slightly understanding glint in his eyes.

Leo put his hand on Nico's shoulder. "You know I'm here for you, right? I know you're not ready to tell me whatever it is that Jason knows, but when you are, you can tell me. Whatever it is, I can almost promise you my opinion will mostly stay unchanged. Probably." Leo finished with a goofy grin that held a twinge of seriousness, telling Nico that he was kidding, and that his opinion wouldn't actually change.

Nico smiled. "I know. And I will, definitely not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day in the future, you'll know." Leo smiled back. Then he grabbed Nico's wrist, taking a slow step forward, but not looking in Nico's direction when he spoke. This confused Nico, and made him want to rethink telling Leo. He thought Leo might already have an idea of what it was.

He realized how stupid his thoughts were being, but he couldn't help it.

"Come on, let's change."

Leo dragged Nico towards his room.

.o0o.o0o.o0o.

Nico felt a lot more comfortable in his normal, black skinny jeans.

He was sitting on Leo's bed, thinking about how he would tell Leo while the Hispanic in question changed in the bathroom down the hall.

His mind kept going to the worst case scenarios, like Leo thinking he was disgusting. Leo changing the way he acted around Nico. Ignoring Nico all together.

Nico tried his hardest to stay away from those thoughts.

His shoes were next to the door and not on his feet, so Nico pulled his knees to his chest and rested his chin on his knees. He wrapped his arms around his legs.

Maybe I should just tell him now...

His thoughts were interrupted when the door slammed open, Piper standing in the doorway. Nico's head snapped in her direction. He began to ask why she was even there, but she cut him off with a wave of her hand and looked next to her.

"See? This is how you get a door open." She turned and walked away, leaving Jason to move peak his head in the doorway.

"Hi. Sorry, Piper has some interesting ways of getting what she wants. You know that." Nico looked at him. "Don't worry, I only told her I needed to talk to you, not why. And I figured you would be in Leo's room."