Chapter 8 - Reality Versus Dreams

Hello!! Here's Chapter 8 - sorry that is is quite short but I'm sure you'll like it all the same! or maybe you'll hate it? anyway here comes chapter 8

--------------------------------------

That night Molly was in the pathology department of Barts, after Lestrade had given John and Sherlock a case. Molly was testing the sample of blood she had been given when Sherlock re entered the room with a mug of coffee.

"Are you sure you're okay now?" he asked

"Yes I'm fine now" she nodded taking the coffee "Anyway how are your parents? I've never asked."

"Oh, you know they understand very little."

"Sherlock! Don't say that! They were lovely when I met them! I meant are they well"

"Ah the days of University! and yes they are fine" Molly laughed at the thought of their University days together. "What?"

"I'm just reminiscing." Although she was vague Sherlock knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Molly you do realise I could never be like that again."

"I know." She nodded with a smile "But it was nice while it lasted."

Suddenly Sherlock Holmes saw Molly Hooper how he saw her at University with her big doe-like eyes still staring at him in awe and before he knew it his lips smashed against hers. In shock, Molly's arms flapped not knowing where to put them. Sherlock pulled away.

"um... sorry... I didn't mean... that was unexpected." He fumbled, their faces still close.

"No, I liked it" She smiled so he kissed her again. This time it was longer and better, their heads were against each others. He broke off the kiss then said

"Molly Hooper,"

Sherlock woke with a jump. Disorientated, he looked around his surroundings. He was in the flat, the living room, lying on the couch.

"oh sorry! Did I wake you?" Molly asked

"um... " Sherlock mumbled remembering his dream.

" Lestrade left these as well, unsolved cases."

"I... just...um... shower...go"

"oh. Are you okay?"

"fine."

"Right I'm going to work, ring me if you need any bodies."

Sherlock walked into the bathroom.

Did he just dream about kissing Molly?

He had never had these feelings about anyone before, let alone her!

Did he have feelings for her? Was this what Mycroft talked about? Feelings?

She was normal. Never done anything special - apart from helping him but she wasn't aesthetically pleasing.

Why Molly Hooper? She was his friend, he had known her a long time. He cursed himself for having the dream and bringing up the subject. He considered himself married to his work. however one question circled around in his mind.

Why now when she was just about to get married?

--------------------------------------

Did you like it? Please vote/comment what you thought! Also if you spotted the refrence to another tv show in there please comment that too!