Epilogue

[3rd POV]

The white moonlight washed over the great forest of Arcadia; a welcomed sense of freshness and change from the foreboding sense of evil that had once encroached upon the place.

A pale figure stood amongst the dark fir trees.

"Fellow Light Pack, we have survived the terrible days where our stomaches were empty and darkness threatened. But now; we rule this vast land once more. So let us feast, and grow stronger so that we are able to defeat new enemies when they come our way."

The announcement was answered by eager howls that filled the night.

——————————-

Meanwhile; a girl was looking out the window and into the forest.

"Aurelia!"

The girl turned her head at the sound of her name.

"Get ready for the ball now. After all, we are celebrating our return and your victory. And Mr Falcone will be there so you better look nice."

"Really, Vicky, really? You have to bring that idiot into it? Fine fine...."

Aurelia looked at the other girl in annoyance and checked her makeup one last time before turning to a small red squirrel that was crunching nuts on her dresser.

"Be good Cashew, alright? Don't kill the dog from the palace kitchen again."

"That was an accident! You imbecile hoomans..." Cashew flicked his tail daintily. Before leaving the room to join Vicky, Aurelia saw a note lying on her bed.

Well done, Aurelia, well done. May you and my Light Pack meet again.

Aurelia smiled; knowing who it was from.

"Aurelia, you coming? Dylan and Greyson are waiting."

"You bet I am! I'm starving. And tell those fools to back off, alright?"

After all, all was good in

THE END