Chapter 3 "Training"

Early Morning Slay POV
It was early in the morning. 5:00 am to be exact , and Slay has just woken up to start his day. So he laid in bed for another minute trying to figure out were he could go to do his morning regimen.
Slay: (I could go to that forest in the back where we would probably do our training with the 3DMG, Yeah that would be the best place!)
I got out of bed and made my way out the the room as quietly as I couldn't not wake up my friends. When I was out the room I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as well as combed my hair , and changed in to comfortable clothing. Then I walked out and stared to head out side of the dorms and when I made it out of the door someone was leaning against the wall apparently waiting for me.
???: Were are you going? What are you even doing up this early anyway?
Slay: Huh?
He turned around to see Annie.
Slay: Oh good morning Annie I'm usually up at this time because I like to train at this time before I start my day.
She looks up and realized who she was talking to.
Annie: Oh G-Good-morning to you to Slay I uh didn't realize it was you. *Looking back down and blushing*
Slay: No worries! Well I'll see you in an hour. He starts to walk into the forest looking for an area clear enough to train. While Annie stands there embarrassed and blushing.
He found a good area and started his regular routine that he's been doing for years now. When he finished the sun was out and starting to shine , showing the deep blue sky.
So he decided that it was time to start heading back to the camp.
When he made it back he had his shirt off and was covered in sweat. But as he was coming through the bushes that lead back to the dorms he stepped on a branch that freaked out the people that were closest to the other side.
???: AHHHHH!! WHOSE THERE?! SHOW YOURSELF!!!
Slay then stepped out from the other side and saw Crista and Ymir.
Christa: Slay! Don't scare me like that! (Blushing)
Slay: HeHe sorry about that.
Ymir: What are you doing up so early in the morning?
Slay: Oh I got up and found a spot to train somewhere in that Forest.
Ymir: Yeah I can see that. (Holds the Bridge of her nose) You kinda stink. Are you going to take a shower before initiation?
Slay: Yep Yup. I'll see you girls later.
He starts to walk away.
Christa: Bye Slay!
Ymir: See ya stud.
As he was walking he spotted Mikasa walking out of the dining room for breakfast.
Slay: Sup.
Mikasa: Were where you? You missed breakfast.
Slay: Training.
Mikasa: Sigh-Of course. Go take a shower and get ready for initiation please.
Slay: What are you mom.
Mikasa: I'll have you calling me that later if you don't hurry up~
Slay: (Blushing) W-What kinda threat is that?
She walked up to his ear and whispered.
Mikasa: The kind were I'll fuck you if you don't listen~ Now get going sexy. (Slaps his ass.)
She walked away.
Slay:......What just happened?
Time Skip.
Keith: GOOD-MORNING YOU FUCK MUPPETS! TODAY IS THE START OF PURE HELL....WELL FOR MOST OF YOU. WHICH IS MORE THAN 80 PERCENT OF YOU! I THINK TOU GET THE POINT! NOW LETS GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH!!!
He walks in front of Armin
Keith: YOU THERE! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
Armin: Armin Arlert sir!
Keith: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE CADET?!
Armin: To contribute to man kinds victory sir!
Keith: THATS BULLSHIT TEN HUT!
He turned Armins head around.
He walked over to Marco.
Keith: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LOOK SO HAPPY TWINKLE TOES?!
Marco: Because I'm just so happy. I want to join the military police and serve the king!
Keith: CADET! DO YOU KNOW WHY MY EYES ARE SO SUCKEN IN?!
Marco: N-No.
Keith: ITS BECAUSE I ONCE EJACULATED IN A MAN'S ASS SO HARD THE FORCE OF GRAVITY SHOT MY EYES WAY BACK INTO MY HEAD! NOW HEARING THIS DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOMOSEXUALS?!
Marco: W-What?
Keith: I SAID DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOMOSEXUALS?!
Marco: No. No sir!
Keith: WELL I DO! DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY.......FAGOT!
A/N: Again I have nothing against Homosexuals you can love what ever you want......even pineapples.
He walks over to Jean.
Keith: SO WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
Jean: I want to join the Military police and live comfortably in the interior.
Keith: HEADBUTT!
He head butted Jean. She fell on to the ground and held her head in pain.
Jean: Agh! What? What the fuck!
He then walked in front of Slay only to have to look up because Slays taller than him.
Keith: *Smiles* (Your son made it F/N. You taught him well.) *goes back to being serious*
Keith: STATE YOUR NAME AND TELL ME WHY YOUR HERE CADET!
Slay: My name is slay Jaeger Sir! I'm here so I can join the scouts sir!
Keith: IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH SON! TELL ME WHY WOULD YOU JOIN THE SCOUTS?!
Slay: It was a promise that I made to my mother before she died. Trust me! I don't plan on dying any time soon sir!
Keith: HA! WELL WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE YOU PROVE THAT CADET!
He walks away a lifts up Connie by the Head.
Keith: WHERE DO I PUT THEM IN!
Slay: (Seriously What is with sarge and trying to shove money into Connie's head? Though it looks that this is the beginning of my new life here. I will make you proud my and dad....I promise!)
End.

A/N: I sorry it's taken me this long to update even one of my chapters. I've been in a creative slump you could say. That and I really don't have the time I used when I first started writing. So to reiterate I'll update as often as I can.