Chapter 2 Back to Basic's

A/N: Slays picture above. Also I don't own this picture. Rights go to original owner.
...............................................................
Slay POV Three years later Day before transfer to Training Regimen.
I woke up early today like I usually do so that I can go for my morning run. When I tried to sit up I was held down by Mikasa.
Slay: (Why is my older sister in my bed?)
Hey Mikasa why are you in my room?
Mikasa: ........Hmmm Slay it's 4:00 in the morning on a Sunday. The kids won't be up for another three hours......go back to bed honey.
Slay: Mikasa.........
Mikasa sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then stared at Slay with a blank face.
Mikasa: *Yawn*
Slay: So.......Kids Huh?
Mikasa's eyes shot wide open and she stared at Slay with a giant blush on her face.
Mikasa: Y-You heard that.
Slay: Well Duh.
Mikasa: Look Slay I.....Know this may sound weird to you but I-I Love more that a younger brother.
Slay: Huh?
Mikasa looks down and starts to cry.
Mikasa: *Crying* I just don't want any other women taking you away from me.
She then felt someone hugging her.
Slay: Don't worry Mikasa I'll always be there for you.
She then shocked him by quickly turning him around and pinning him to the bed.
They looked into each other's eyes.
She slowly moved her head towards his and then kissed him. She thought she was going to be the dominant one but boy was she wrong. He then turned her over so she was on the bottom.
Slay: Thought you could win?
Mikasa: Maybe.
Slay then got off of her and she stayed there sitting on the edge of the bed.
Mikasa: Oh and I don't mind you having a couple more girls....well as long as I'm always the alpha.
Slay: Sigh *Smile's* Okay. Well I'm gonna go change.
Mikasa: For What it's like *looks outside* 5:30 in the morning.
Slay: Well I'm gonna do what I've been doing for the past years every morning. That's training early in the morning.
Mikasa: Well.....I'm going back to bed.
*Drop*
She literally dropped on the bed and fell back asleep in a split second. Slay had a very confused face and was sweat dropping.
He then got changed and quietly left the house so Carla and Eren didn't hear him leaving the house this early. He started running to his usual spot were he did his actual *training*
He had found a spot near the house were no one goes. It was a mini forest were he did his combat training. He even still had the 3DMG he keep off the of the guard.
     *Two and a half hours after training*
He had successfully made back home in the morning with out any one else besides Mikasa knowing. He walked back into his room sweating to see Mikasa on the bed wearing one of his shirts that's a little big in her that showed off her cleavage and only her panties on.
Slay: *Nosebleed* (This is officially the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I need a bath!) He walks out of his room with some fresh clothes and walks to the bathroom and walks in and strips and starts to take a shower.
*Door-opening*
Slay: (Uh Oh) Who is it?
Mikasa: Me.
Slay: Why are you in here?
Mikasa: Well.....since we're a couple now I thought maybe we can shower together?
Slay: Mikasa we can do that when Eren and Mom aren't in the same house as us.
Mikasa: You promise?
Slay: Yes now let me shower in peace please.
She walked out.
Mikasa: (His children will be mine.)
A/N: Confirmed Yandere. Most of the girls will be protective of him. Mikasa annie And Rico are more of the Yandere's in this story.
Btw: Slay is 15 , Mikasa is 17 , Eren is 16 and so is Armin. And well Rico is already 22 so......yeah.
When he finished showering he came out and dried himself off. Then Changed into his dry clothes and was ready for the day.
He went into the kitchen to see Carla making breakfast.
Slay: Morning Mom!
Carla: Good morning Sweetheart sleep well?
Slay: Yup!
Carla: Could you do me a favor and go wake up Eren please?
Slay: Sure.
He walked out the kitchen and went towards Eren's room.
*Knock Knock*
Slay: Hey sis it's time to wake up.
Eren: Let me sleep!
Slay: Well here we go again.
He opened the door and walked in and shut behind him.
He made his way over to the bed to see her curled up into a ball under the blankets.
Slay: Hey!
He rips the blankets off her and she falls on the ground.
Eren: *Hiss*
She then tackles Slay to the ground and cuddles into his chest. Then falls back asleep instantly.
Eren: *Snoring*
Slay: Not today.
He gets up and lifts her up with him.
Slay: You up?
Eren: *Yawn* yeah.
Slay: Well get dressed breakfast will be ready soon. He walks out her room and close the door.
Eren: (He's grown so much yet he's younger than me! I want to show him that I love him. But I don't know how. I need him in my life forever!)
After she's done changing they all meet in the dining room to see mikasa and Carla sitting in there seats at the table. With plates of various delicious foods laying on the table.
Carla: Eat of Kids this will be the last day you'll eat like this for a couple years.
Slay: Thanks Mom!
He began's to gobble his food down.
Mikasa: Slay there's stuff all over your face. Can you please slow down.
He swallows the food in his mouth.
Slay: Nope!
He starts to eat again.
Mikasa: Sigh *Smiles*
Carla: So Kids What Regimen are you joining?
Eren: Scouts!
Carla: Eren! I said no!
Slay: Mom?
She looks at him.
Slay: Look I know you care about us a lot. That you don't want us to throw our live away by fighting the Titans head on like this. But from a young age this is something that I knew I had to do no matter what. I'm sure Eren and Mikasa have felt that way too. So mom please let us do this.
She looks down and Sighs
Carla: Only on one condition.
Eren: What's that?
Carla: Slay I want you to watch out for them. Just make sure nothing happens to them. Same goes for Armin.
Slay: You know I'll do that Mom.
Carla: Alright I want you guys to get ready for the day and be back very early. You need to pack there coming to get you guys Tonight.
Slay: Alright.
This is a time skip brought to you by pure laziness.
They get back after the day pack and then are picked up and taken to the area they are going to train at for three years.
Mikasa: Slay your face is red are you okay?
Slay: Huh ye-Yeah (I cant believe that happened!)
Flashback
As Slay was packing his bag in his room he heard a Knock on the door.
Slay: Come in.
The door opened to reveal Carla.
Slay: You need any thing mom?
She come from behind him and and raped her hand around his waist.
Slay: *Raises a brow* Mom What are y-
Carla: *Sniff* You know I'm gonna miss you?You know that right? Turn around.
He puts the clothes he was holding down and turns to face her.
Slay: Seriously wh-
She puts her finger on his lip.
Carla: Shhhhh.....I can't keep this a secret anymore. She gets closer to his ear and whisper's
Carla: I. Want. You~
He tenses up. She nibbles on his ear.
Eren: Mom There here!
She stops immediately and back up from him and look at him with a lustful stare.
Carla: We'll continue this when you get back~
Flashback End
Mikasa: Slay you better not be lying to me.
Slay: I-
Mikasa: It was Carla wasn't it?
Slay: Is it that obvious.
Eren: I mean we are the only three girls in the house so.....
Slay: Your taking this extremely lightly to the fact that your mom just tried to rape me.
Mikasa gain a yandere grin.
Mikasa: Oh trust me I get first take.
Slay: What am I? A man child that's going to have multiple wives before I turn 20!
Eren/Mikasa: Welll Duh!
Slay: (My life is nothing but a Meme!)
They arrive at the base were The Training Corps instructor Keith Shadis had every new Cadet standing in rows of ten each in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKEN NIGHT!
Keith: HELLO FUCK-NUGGETS! I'm Your instructor KEITH! SOME OF YOU WILL GROW TO LIKE ME OTHERS WILL GROW TO HATE ME. BUT TO BE HONEST I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK! NOW LOOKING AT YOU ALL SOME OF YOU LOOK LIKE VERY CAPABLE COLD BLOODED TITAN KILLING MACHINES , WHILE OTHERS LOOK LIKE PIGGIE BANKS , I,M TALKING TO YOU SPRINGERS!
Connie: Shit!
Keith: Now before we start you initiation. You all have a chance to get to know your comrades in the dining hall and in the dorms. Be back here in 0:800 hours tomorrow morning.......DISMISSED!
Everyone made there way to the dining hall in the casual clothes after putting there belongings in there separate dorms.
Once Slay made it there he grabbed his food and sat at a empty table waiting for Eren , Mikasa , and Armin. What he didn't notice is that LITERALLY every girl in there was staring at him with lust.
A/N: Just to clear up a few thing Reiner and Jean are females. If you need any further reference search them on google.
When Mikasa made it to the table she caught on very quickly to what was going on. So she sat down right next to Slay and locked her arm around his and shot a glare at all the girls while they did they same.
Connie: Did it just get tense in here?
Slay: *Whisper* Ignore it brother. Ignore it.
He said while eating. Finally Eren and Armin made it to the table and they began to eat until.....
Jean: That's why you should join the military police. You could live comfortably in the interior.
Eren: It looks like your already living comfortably to me Jean.
Slay: Sigh. Here we go again.
Eren And Jean get into each other's faces.
Jean: So you think your some hotshot Huh?
Eren: It's not that I just know I'm better off then you when it comes to even coming here to fight Titans. Versus just coming here so I could go back and live in the interior like a little Bitch!
Connie: Shots fired!
Slay: Connie......
Connie: Oh hush you.
Jean: Listen I didn't come here to make enemies let's start over. My name is Jean.
She holds out her hand.
Eren: Cool my names Go Commit Die!
Eren smacks Jeans hand away and begans to walk away.
*Bell Rings*
Eren: Come guys lets get situated in the dorms so we could go to bed.
The girls start to follow Eren to the female dorms.
Eren: Night bro!
Slay: Night!
Girls: Night Slay~
Slay: HeHe Night Girls.
Someone tugs on Slays shirt. He turn around to see Mikasa.
Mikasa: Give a Goodnight KISS.
Slay: I don't think this is the place or t-
Mikasa: KISS. ME. KNOW.
Slay: Alright Fine I swear your a Yandere sometimes.
He give her a peck on the lips. But she decided to wrap her hands around his neck and add her tongue. After a minute or two she let go and separated.
Slay: Happy?
Mikasa: Very. *Slaps his ass* Night big boy.
She walks out with the other girls.
Connie: Lucky.
Slay: Connie I will shove a dime up your nostril.
Connie: Don't you start with that.
Slay: Let's just go get our rooms and get our bunks ready.
Armin: Alright.
So Slay , Connie , Armin , Marco , Bertholdt , And the rest of the Boys went to there side of the dorms and set up there bunks and got ready for bed.
Once they were done with that they went to bed.
Mikasa POV
I was getting ready to go to bed until one of the girls asked me a question about Slay.
Mina: So Mikasa What's the story on you brother.
Mikasa: As in?
Mina: You know what dose he like to do. Is he strong? Dose he have a girlfriend?
Mikasa: Well he likes to fight , train , read , hunt , Cook , clean and take care of the elderly.
To answer your second question....think of it like this. He's stronger than a Titan. And yes he has a girlfriend.
Mina: Awwww That sucks he's totally husband material.
Mikasa: Yes he is.
Little did she know that a lot of the girls have heard her and wanted Slay all to them self's.
And with that she went to bed. While a blond girl with blue eyes was up thinking about slay.
Annie: (He's a perfect match for me. Hopefully I could get to know him more.)

End.