Bio + Harem

Bio
Name:  (Old) Slay Grey. (New) Slay Jaeger.

Code Name: Reaper, Lone Wolf, The Survivor.

Titan Name: Sentinel (Hybrid).

Age: 15 (Will stop aging physically when he turns 15).

Height: 6'2.

Weight: 245 LBS. (All Muscle).

Personally: Loving, caring, funny, has a aura around him that makes ladies excited, and can be sometimes emotionless due to his past.

Abilities: High pain tolerance, Heightened senses, Super Strength And Speed, Lots of Stamina, Extremely Agile, Extreme Regeneration, Immortality, Highly intelligent, Has control over certain elements, can move at night In Titan form, Can be in his Titan form for long periods of time, Can form weapons in his Titan form and the Founding Titans abilities don't affect him. Can shot plasma out of his head, Highly durable, He can also talk normally in his Titan form, and is not affected by the curse of Ymir.

Titan Height: 6-50 meters.

.............................................................

Past: Slays past is a touchy subject for him. He doesn't really like to talk about it. He was once part of a loving family that consisted of him, his mother and father. But at the early age of one, his parents had discovered that their son was born with an extraordinary gift. He had the ability to turn into a Titan.
Titans were giant man eating creatures that became such a nuisance that the inhabitants of earth had to fortify walls to maintain their safety. But his ability to turn into a Titan was not thanks to any form of special liquid or that of a crazy science experiment. It was as if he was chosen for something important in his life. His father used to be a soldier within the walls, so he wasted no time in teaching his son how to fight or use the 3DMG gear. With all his training at the age of three...he was able to take out his first Titan.
A sixteen meter abnormal Titan. Even after that he still continued to train diligently under his fathers specific teachings. When he was four years old and his training was fully completed. His mother took over in teaching specific life skills. Such as cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry and washing dishes, crafting and designing, as well as other academic materials. He was confused on why he needed to know things like this.
But his mother had explained to him that these are the type of qualities that women like in their man. But....on one faithful day when Slay was out scavenging far away form the house for herbs that his mom needed to make dinner for them that night. As he was making his way back he could smell smoke in the direction of his house. So he took his Titan form and wasted no time getting there. When he got there....the house was completely consumed by fire.
So he used ice to completely put it out. He exited the nape of the Titan and bursted through the door looking for his parents.
Slay: Mom?! Dad! Where are you?!
M/N: *Weakly* S-Slay over h-here.
   When he heard his moms voice he made his way over the living room to see that a beam that was supporting to roof had completely crushed his fathers skull. His mom on the other hand.....had half the roof laying directly on her back, crushing her.
Slay: M-Mom?! What the hell happened here?! Who did this?!
M/N: It was a g-group of bandits. They wanted some of our weapons. We obviously told t-them to leave. T-They did....but not before lightning the house on fire.
   After listening to the story he was about to try and lift the beam off of her, but she told him to stop.
M/N: Slay stop! My t-time is up...I've done my job. I want you to know that you've made me and your father the happiest parents alive. In the first few years of your life..you've accomplished so much. Survive Slay...your humanities only shot at surviving this pandemic! Find a man named Grisha Jaeger.
   He was good friends with your father. They were like brothers...he'll take care of you. Use your gift to help people Slay...I also want plenty of grandchildren...*Chuckles* Promise?
Slay: *Crying* Y-Yes mom...I promise.
M/N: Good.....remember Slay...We....love..y-you...
   Those....were his mothers final words. He got up and lifted the roof off of her body. He took both he parents body's and buried them next to a big tree that already had there initials on it. He then re-took his Titan form and went off to hunt the bastards who had did this. He had found them not far away form their house in the forest.
   Once he had found exactly where they were he wasted no time in slaughtering all them one by one. Everything in the vicinity was set ablaze by the shear amount of heat that was coming off of his Titan. He didn't stop until there was a single person left. So he grabbed him in his hand and was about to crush him.
Survivor: Wait!....P-Please have mercy!
   Slay stood there silently while slowly applying more pressure to his hand.
Slay: Your asking for Mercy?....WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILY THAT YOU JUST KILLED?!
Survivor: I-I'm sorry!
Slay: YOUR SORRY?! THEY HAD A SON!.....and now...he has no one.
  Slay then lit his hand on fire, completely burning the man that was in his hand...alive. Leaving nothing but ashes just slowly floating out of his hand in the wind. While he was doing that it had started to rain. Putting out the fire that he had caused as well as him out. He then just stared to walk away...trying to find the man named Grisha Jaeger.
   He had finally meet him when he was about to be ambushed by a group of abnormals. Slay steeped in, killing the Titans with no effort at all. This however proved to Grisha....that this Titan was intelligent.
Grisha: Hey!.....Are you a shifter?
   Slay stoped and turned his head facing towards Grisha. He then shocked him even more by communicating back using perfect English.
Slay: Yes...Yes I am.
Grisha: Can you...come closer please?
   Slay then stepped closer towards him and kneeled down directly in front of him.
Grisha: Tell me...what's your name?
Slay: My Name..is Slay. Slay Grey.
Grisha: Wait! Can you revert back to your human form please?
   Slay completely complied as hot steam formed around his Titan. Until there was nothing left but a young boy standing there in it's place. Grisha slowly approached the young lad and put both his hands on his shoulders.
Grisha: Are you...related to F/N Grey?
Slay: Yes...He's my father.
Grisha then looked around curiously.
Grisha: Where are they?
Slay: Their...Their dead. Bandits..got them.
Grisha: I'm....sorry that you had to go through that.
Slay: Thanks. I uhhh...I appreciate it.
Grisha: I knew your parents you know? Your father was like a brother that I never had...Before him and your mom left the walls he had asked me to take care of you if anything had happened to them.
Slay: You'd really do that...for a shifter?
Grisha: Of course...now hop in the cart. Let's get ourselves home.
Slay had went home back into the walls with Grisha who had now taken over as his father. When he got there he meet his two new older sisters. Eren and Mikasa. As well as his mother, Carla Jaeger. After Grisha explained Slays situation to her she completely understand stood and took over as his mother.
Eren and Mikasa loved to spend time with their younger brother. The three of them were inseparable. Slay also found a new friend in Armin. She was like a sister to him. Together the four of them went on many adventures within wall Maria.