One Chance

Jade Pov

After school, Amira & Clover are at the beach with the guys, I knew Seth would be there so I went home instead, I change into dark blue short shorts & a black tank top, I groan when my phone beeps off, I saw Clover trying to call me

"What's up" I answer collapsing back on my bed

'Can you come hang with us, a certain guy looks like shit- ow go away Embry' She says giggling at the end, gross

"First gross! and second I'll see ya soon" I said and hung up.

*********

14 minutes later

Amira was waiting as I pull up at the beach and hop out, she smiles at me as I lock my car and shove my keys into my pocket. "Hey" She says as I walk over "hey" I said fist bumping her, I follow her and saw the others, Clover & Embry were kissing on the sand... gross, Quil & Jacob were talking, I felt my heart clench when I saw Seth sitting on the sand with his head in his hands.

"Go talk to him" Amira says frowning "if you promise to talk to Jace so he can stop whining to me" I said smirking "why?" She groans in annoyance "because he'll be here tomorrow, bye" I said and rushed off towards Seth "WHAT?!!??" Amira shrieks loudly, Seth looks up as I hide behind him "I didn't do anything" I said innocently.

"Yeah right" he murmurs looking back down as Amira had a little tantrum before collapsing on the sand next to Jacob & Quil. "What's with you?" I ask placing my hand on his arm "why'd you leave?" he asks pained as he refused to meet my gaze "I just wanted to be alone for awhile" I said biting my lip, he finely looks at me.

"Where?" he asks with narrowed eyes "Im not gonna lie to you Seth, I was in Italy where I met Clover & Amira" I said emotionless "Italy?!, why the hell were you in Italy" He asks growling "long story, can I tell you another day, I'm too lazy to explain everything" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"You better" he grumbles "well they told me more than you ever did" I said smirking, he tensed "um everything?" he asks squirming abit "yeah" I murmur trailing circles on his arm "I'm sorry I didn't want to put you in any danger and I just-" I cut him off by softly kissing his warm lips that I've missed so much.

He smiled at me when we pull away "that's one way to get you to shut up and I don't care about that well except you dumping me, that was pretty hurtful" I said frowning, his face dropped "Jade, I still love you, I'll always love you, please give me a chance I was just trying-" I cut him off "trying to protect me I know, I love you too and you have one chance, dump me again and I'll kick your ass" I said with narrowed eyes.

Seth grins before smashing our lips together...